2/11 Meme AMBG 90, PMBG 120 ( back from vet)

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by rawia, Mar 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rawia

rawia Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...-169-numbers-going-crazy.192313/#post-2147084

Meme was feeling much better yesterday but i took her to the Vet this morning for double check, after the physical exam she told me that she thinks that nothing is wrong with her abdomen and she asked me about any changing in her diet and i told her that i am using a probiotic and i brought the bottle because i thought that it could be the reason since nothing was wrong before. I started giving her this probiotic everyday after her tooth extraction and the vet told after she took a look at the ingredients that this brand contain extra menirals and they added extra calcium which could be the reason that caused these issues to here. She asked me to use only probiotics with no addition :(.

I have been using this even when she was sick thought it will help and i just make it worse. So i think that i will be back to drop dose until everything sittle down, i just missed it up, my poor girl :(:(.

My vet recommended to use Pro-Kolin (Enterogenic), she told me that it is the best in her openion.

Is there any suggestion about good brand that i can use but not Purina. I tried many before but they have smell and Meme does not like even tiny smily things in her food and the only one that she ate was not good for her.

Hope we can do the trial soon :).

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Don't be hard on yourself about the probiotic. You were doing your best to help her. I've used florastor before: https://florastor.com/

rawia likes this.
  3. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

I use florasor as well. It's a bit pricey but you can get it cheaper on Amazon. There is one called Jarrow which is the same strain of probiotics but it has something called MOS in it and it's bitter and you would have to pill her as she will detect it in her food for sure.

Glad she is feeling better. :bighug:

rawia likes this.
  4. LeeAnn (Lannie)& Freckles

LeeAnn (Lannie)& Freckles Member

I'm glad Meme is doing better. Plenty of time for a trial down the road.:bighug:

rawia likes this.
  5. rawia

rawia Member

Which one are you using there is more than one on the websitr?? The daily one or the one for kids? And is it safe for animal to use?

6. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.