2/12 Benny, AMPS 183

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Erin & Scott, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Erin & Scott

Erin & Scott Member

Previous

Benny looked to have recovered from his wild cinnamon bun escapade, though he's a little higher this morning than I would have liked. We froze some food in an ice cube tray, and I put out 2 cubes for each cat, plus a cube of frozen chicken gizzards. Most, but not all, was eaten - so I'll put out only 1 cube of food plus the gizzards tonight.

Hard to know how much each cat ate; they each have separate feeding spots, and about the same amount was left in each dish. Benny was starving as always this morning and wolfed his breakfast, but Shaddie was less interested and ate only half of his breakfast, so he must have gotten at least some of his. (I'm less worried about Shaddie eating Benny's than vice versa; he's a little more leisurely about eating than Benny.)

Well, we'll see how the day goes; we've ordered an auto feeder, though I may need to order a second one. At least they can both eat the same food, so it's only a matter of portioning out the quantities.