2/13 Benny, AMPS 117, +2 65, +3 75

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Erin & Scott, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Erin & Scott

Erin & Scott Member

Previous day

Looks like a nice start to the day. Yesterday started out high, but then leveled off and stayed as flat as could be - I don't know quite what to make of it. Would be lovely to see a nice flat curve in green today. :D

2. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Hi Erin. If he doesn't get back into some greens today, lower than 80, I think I would fatten up the .25 dose. The last greens you got the night before last were higher greens. There is room for improvement and maybe you can tap down the whole cycle some. You test enough to keep him safe. JMHO

Bellasmom likes this.
  3. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

Nice blue start

4. Erin & Scott

Erin & Scott Member

Well, he's down to 65 @ +2 and 75 @ +3 - so he's looking good. Let's see where he goes from here. He's been on his ABX for about 5 (of 10) days, so we should be seeing some effect from that. He kind of screwed things up with that overnight binge the other day, but it looks like today is a return to a more normal curve for him. I've also been leaving frozen food chunks for overnight feeding the last two nights, hoping to level him out a bit, and it seems to be helping.

5. nslade001

nslade001 Well-Known Member

Nice greens :)