2/13 Luci AMPS

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Wednesday's condo

I thought that Luci was officially becoming a beach bum...but it appears she's gone back to the lemon tree bookends...let's hope she comes back down to her lounge chair again today!

I had a busy day with work yesterday and had hoped that DH could keep an eye on some soup that I was starting - however when I asked him to stir the soup when I saw him walk thru the kitchen - he stirred it - but didn't bother to mention that it was nearly boiled dry - next thing I know I'm smelling that burning smell...well there went dinner :( Burned to a crisp... black charcoal in the bottom of the pan...

I don't even know why I bother to try to cook anything while I'm caught up at work...oh well...sometimes it works out, sometimes not...the fault is mine for thinking that DH might be able to assume responsibility for the soup while I was obviously occupied.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Oh well...hopefully today will be better...starting off with a virtual meeting before sunrise...so we'll have to see!

Have a great day everyone! Hope you kitties surf safely!

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Luci slides down for you today. Sorry about the soup. Is your DH feeling any better? Sending prayers.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Well, at least he slept better last night than the previous night...he wasn't having a good day yesterday - refused to go to urgent care - just wasn't a good day - said he didn't feel sick enough to go to the doctor...yet...

You know we can only do/say so much and then it's better not to push it...hopefully we're both on the road to recovery - just this aggravating cough that persists!

Sonia & Leo likes this.
  4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope today is a better day for you both. Sending prayers.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Come on back to the beach Luci!
    Hope today is better for you Sue!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  6. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Sorry about the soup...sometimes the little things just add up to be a BIG thing or just feel that way when so much is going on.....hope everyone is feeling better.

Wishing for Luci to visit the beach and lagoon today and to surf safely:cool::p:bighug::bighug::bighug:

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

8. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Hope day is better.

Sue and Luci likes this.