2/13 Meowzi

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by WCF and Meowzi, Feb 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WCF and Meowzi

WCF and Meowzi Well-Known Member

*sneaks in*

We're here for our noodles. I'd like them spicy, please. Meowzi wants bouncy ones, prefer low-carb, chicken- or turkey-flavoured, with bonito sprinkles.

WCR: same as the last condo. Vet notes after her moron of a mommy rolled over/hit her with chair: cat very painful to(?) palpation of lumbar spine and left hip/knee. Small seb cyst along lumbar spine. Chest /abd rads: rads: chest: WNL. Abd: decreased width of L-5 (?) disc space. Dx: spond (?) arthritis poss complication (something illegible?) recent injury. Consider gabapentin. (I was the one who brought up gabapentin; he'll check it out and let us know).

Previous condo
    Condo prior to that

2. Jen and Oreo (GA)

Jen and Oreo (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope Meowzi gets better soon from that unfortunate event...

3. Cyn and Cosmo

Cyn and Cosmo Member

how's the appy?

is the guilt what drove you back in to the living room for ni-ni?

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

I think the spond = spondylosis = spinal arthritis.

I miss seeing you around. Thanks for the catch on the Pepsid. I was staring at the darn blister pack and my brain froze.

5. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

i wish you'd sneak in more often! :D
    hope meowzi feels better soon...

6. pjstroop

pjstroop Member

We love it when you sneaks in with a Meowzi report!
    Hope Miss Meowzi feels better soon..

((WCF))

7. Cheryl and Winnie

Cheryl and Winnie Well-Known Member

oh no ! i missed the unfortunate accident report.

heal quickly Princess Meowzi !

8. jojo and bunny

jojo and bunny Member

oh gosh i didn't know about the accident either. :(
    but that is the kind of thing i would expect you to post on FB too and maybe i would have seen, although who knows i miss whole days of life on computer when i'm too sick. hmm...do you know where on FB you got that virus? just asking since i certainly don't have a DH like yours, lo, and i'm on there often enough.

do you notice a big increase in motility when you bupe her for a CP flare? have you tried a pain med trial just for the arthritis? (asking cause when you use bupe for the flares you might not be looking at that at all since there are other things going on at the time plus if she is like settles at all, he doesn't move around much when flaring). i am worried about her motility in future, you're already doing adequan and acu, the big guns, kwim? too bad PT for pets is not a common thing, it does seem to make a difference for some hoomans i happen to know (when you have a good PT person).

hey pretty cool, i like seeing "hungry!" on your SS. do again please. :mrgreen:

and i looked at SS, looks to me at this late hour that someone is simply under dose.....

9. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

Ahh, poor Meowzi. You didn't do all that with your chair, you know. KB has spondylosis, too, it's worst down near his tail bone. I think it was contributing to his hind-quarter weakness. Extra scritches for your princess, please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.