2/13 Milo Update

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Wendi and Milo (GA), Feb 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wendi and Milo (GA)

Wendi and Milo (GA) Member

WCR = Happy, Silly & Annoying

For some unknown reason he keeps waking me up every hour or so by batting his bell that hangs on the bedroom door. Not sure if he just gets a cheap trill out of watching a zombie stumble out to the kitchen in the dark to feed him, or if he is actually that hungry lately.

Anyway, we have been enjoying some nice green numbers lately, and probably would have had a green pre-shot tonite had I not been 1 1/2 hours late.

Still waiting for the IGF-1 results from his 1 year follow-up on Jan 25th.

2. jojo and bunny

jojo and bunny Member

hmmm...wendi? lol take that bell down! :lol:
    hey listen i think ya might wanna drop off a fresh stool sample at vet's, sounds like some famous hunter we all know and love might have himself some internal friends.
    when was his last deworming?

SS looking good. :) just watch this last shave...i can't say 100% in mind that he is ready for it (cause of the yellow on 2/8,9, 10, 11), he prolly is, but just have to throw out a 'keep an eye on' since there was not a clear cut signal.

3. Linda and Bear Man

Linda and Bear Man Well-Known Member

I have a couple of kitties here who would prefer to be able to ring a bell instead of walking back and forth on my head, wailing plaintively, and throwing up on my bedspread.

4. Judith and Thomas

Judith and Thomas Member

Too funny about the bell!

It's a cat's job to be really annoying, didn't you know?...they work really hard at it! :mrgreen:

5. kate and lucky

kate and lucky Member

:lol: Don't know which is funnier-Milo grinning whilst batting his ball all the picture I conjure up of you as a zombie!

I'm with Jojo, maybe ball goes to sleepus too at nini?

Hope all ist gut with Milos latest results.Scritches from me cat_pet_icon

6. Nina and KB

Nina and KB Well-Known Member

We used a bell when we were housetraining our lab. Thankfully the cats didn't use it, it was a large jingle bell.

Hope you get your test results soon, though it's just a number as long as Milo's doing well.

7. KT & Buckwheat

KT & Buckwheat Member

Hey Wendi and Milo, Happy Valentine's Day. Nice that Milo is exploring the greens. Will be interesting to see the result of the latest IGF-1 test. Praying for no wormies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.