2/13 Moses PMPS 273 +3.5~228

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Erica & Moses, Feb 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Moses is still slowly reaching down :mrgreen: I'm so glad.

Go Moses, go Moses! :RAHCAT

2. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Re: 2/13 Moses AMPS 308

Good job Moses bcatrun_gif

3. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Hope Moses has a good day today....hey, party at Shadow's tomorrow for Valentine's Day and the New Moon...can Moses spread the word? We need some parties here to chase away the winter blues... :lol:

4. OptOut

OptOut Well-Known Member

Hiya Erica,

Has anybody mentioned raising your dose back to 1.0u? I realize there were some "mitigating circumstances" for some of his recent numbers, but it seems to me that the reduction is not holding. It would be worth getting some input.

5. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Hey Heather!

Ya... He's slowly back at the point where we just started a month ago. Kinda a bummer. But they had a good point, about not having enough data earlier. I wasn't really watching his PM blood. Perhaps in 5 days he'll be back in the blues?

I think his little body has been under so much... he been really lazy and lethargic lately. I'd almost like to see him get a little better before a increase/decrease, whatever. Carolyn had some good points about refilling his shed, too. What do you think, Heather?

*Question - Does Moses need an increase to get to stable blues? Or do we need to just continue this slow decent? Which is the safest option?

6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Re: 2/13 Moses AMPS 308 +10~278 Question

I think all of the treats and dry food are out of Moses' system and you started a new cartridge. Moses' numbers are pretty much pink and yellow. It may be time to consider increasing his dose.

7. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Re: 2/13 Moses PMPS 273 Question

Thanks for the input, Sienne & Gabby. Any other opinions?

I like the idea of increasing it. Anything so he can feel better sooner! cat_pet_icon

8. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Re: 2/13 Moses PMPS 273 Question

Congrats on the dosecrease! I am hoping the same for Baby soon.. I am so frusturated... but practicing patience. I used to be able to count on her actually dropping after an injection.. she now goes higher or stays the same *sigh*

9. Erica & Moses

Erica & Moses Member

Re: 2/13 Moses PMPS 273 +3.5~228 Question

Tired Moses... :? I'm thinking the dose increase to 1u tomorrow is a great idea. Anybody else agree or disagree?

Moses and I are going to cuddle and go to bed early. He almost got lucky again tonight b/c I almost dropped the Greenies bag. Treat mishap #4 did not go down tonight :mrgreen:

10. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Please see my SS and how many times we have gone up & down!!
    I finally realize that Moonie's dose is somewhere near 1.00, even though she has done well on lower ones, But I suspect it can change at any time with Moonie ohmygod_smile ..Of course, we like our cats on lower doses, it makes us feel they are getting better,
    BUT that is not the case for us anymore..We have gone up in dose, so that we could eventually come back down, so many times..

But for a newbie, it is good to get into that LTS & really give that Mr pancreas time to heal..So, if you need to raise the dose, just know you are doing it to try for the healing green numbers...Have a good ni ni!!

11. pjstroop

pjstroop Member

Good luck on the dosecrease!
    Hopes to see some blues and greens real soon :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.