2/13 Myagi amps 78, +1.5 53, +3 66, +6 131, pmps 129, +2 152, +4 71

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Myagi (GA) and Heidi, Feb 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Myagi (GA) and Heidi

Myagi (GA) and Heidi Well-Known Member

2/12/18 thread

Amps 78, 0.1u, 2 drops karo paw, got him to eat a little more of food food by adding crunchies, but he still didn't chow down.

Now here's the thing, early am issues with mom (she's ok:)) so late shot - that's gotta be a big double dip for Myagi!:eek: (73,83 tests)

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Myagi surfs safely for you and eats good today. Sorry about the issues with your mom. Glad she is okay.

Myagi (GA) and Heidi likes this.
  3. Myagi (GA) and Heidi

+1.5 53. 3 drops karo paws, he's only nibbling food (Prob ate tsp worth vs usually would have 2 tbs worth)

4. Myagi (GA) and Heidi

+3 66. Maybe he just doesn't like the ad anymore....:confused: opened a can of 17c and gave 2tsp, which he ate, so gave 1 more tsp.

5. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

He's looking fantastic! I prefer the higher carb food to help with surfing. Karo spikes and wears off quicker. You do a great job with him :)

6. Myagi (GA) and Heidi

Thanks Karen! :bighug: we miss you have eyes on us more often ;)
    Unfortunately it's a funds issue for us so finding that the karo helped him surf was a godsend. He was eating the ad (12 carb gifted to us) and it wasn't bumping his bgs, so i was happy. Last couple days though he's not eating it. I actually opened the 17c more to get food in him than to help him surf. I'm strategizing food plan cause plenty ad left with a small amount of ff lc, but can't and don't want to go through his hypo stock of 17 - 24c. The good news is at least he'll eat! Lol. I'll figure something out.
    Anyway, it's awesome to see you (so to speak):):bighug:

7. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

I do lurk everyday;) If he's not liking the Karo you can try honey too if it's in your cabinet. Glad he's eating pretty good too!

8. Myagi (GA) and Heidi

Lol the issue is he isn't really eating these days. But unlike the karo, the 17c sent him skyrocketing. I was glad He ate, but this is ridiculous. :blackeye:
    +6 131

9. PussCatPrince - GA

PussCatPrince - GA Well-Known Member

:( Wish I could suggest something. What do you think is causing this? Hopefully just gone off a certain type of food.

Now here's the thing, early am issues with mom (she's ok:)) so late shot - that's gotta be a big double dip for Myagi!:eek: (73,83 tests)[/QUOTE]

Mum's !

Not too many tests today then.

10. Myagi (GA) and Heidi

Mum's !

Not too many tests today then.[/QUOTE]

When he's high and on his way up anyway is best time to conserve those precious test strips! ;)

Pmps 129, 0.1u, food - ha!

My frustration is growing though because it seems he's "off" the ad, which is what I have most of with no resources currently to go get him other flavors. I mixed the ad with a little of the lc I'd opened after the 17c spike. He shunned it till I put a little 17c gravy on it. Millie cleaned her plate. But Myagi ate only enough to ensure he got all the 17c. I threw out a ton of food today. I'm feeling manipulated. :( is that even possible!?! Lol somebody shoot me!:eek::banghead::p
    Other than this, he's like perfection and I adore every inch of him!:bighug:

11. Myagi (GA) and Heidi

+2 152 ate a teeny bit
    He's got nothing to bounce from and already slid down a little from the hc (and the amount on his dinner to entice was negligible) - so....i don't get this number unless I under drew his dose????

12. Myagi (GA) and Heidi

+4 71
    Ndw??? :confused: since I need to try to sleep, I comfortably let him enjoy more 17c which seemed to wet his appy to eat some of the lc too. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.