2/14 Baby AMPS 306 +5 259

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Nicole & Baby, Feb 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Good morning, LL
    I still am confused on why these high #s with my new Lantus pen :sad:

WCR, Baby ate her breakfast at shot time & has been sleeping since.. I got her +4 from her snoozing spot.

I am on my way to church here shortly & will be back to test again.. I pray for all of our furbabies & I pray that Baby's #s come down. I know I have to hold this dose a little longer & then I am increasing. I wish it were last Sunday... when I came home to a green.. too low.. but a green!

Happy Valentine's Day drinking11

Yesterday

2. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Re: 2/14 Baby AMPS 306 +4 272

Happy Valentine's Day Nicole! Was reading all the wonderful posts in your condo yesterday....
    here is the link:
    viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6132

Just thought I'd stop by and ask if Baby will be coming to Shadow's Party tonight...it si a new moon and Valentine's Day too...so he is inviting all the kitties over to celebrate. Time to get happy!!! :mrgreen: Hope you both have a great day...see you later?

3. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Nicole, this is your 5th cycle on this new dose of F 0.5U-Baby could be experiencing NDW-new dose wonkiness ..
    You need to wait out all 6 cycles to see if there is any action here..
    You did get some blues & yellows on this new pen, so let's wait today & tonite to see where this goes-OK?
    Baby may give you a Valentine's day treat anyway!! :razz:

4. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Pat... Baby & Sadi both will be at Shadow's party & are looking forward to it party_cat party_cat

I have decided her pink to me was a pink Valentine.. but looking forward to increasingly better #s this Valentine's Day cat_pet_icon

NDW, I forgot about that... thanks, Roni! Yes, holding this for the full 6 cycles for sure!! Also.. I went to comment on your thread for the day, but do not see it?

Attached Files:

5. carolynandlatte

carolynandlatte Well-Known Member

Hello Nicole and Baby! Thanks for visiting. We are so looking forward to seeing you at the party tonight! Baby has not been to one of Shadow's gatherings, yet? It's going to be a big one with v-day, b-days, moon action, and....peacock feathers! :mrgreen:

Btw- You may have a touch of our green today. We dont like too much green because Latte is a vomiter, and very unreliable eater. She is never going OTJ, either - so we dont have to work for that. So if she goes much lower we will send it your way, okay? ;-)

Hope you have an amazing day!

6. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Happy V Day Nicole and Baby (and Sadi ;-) )

Webber will look for Baby at the party tonight. He will be dressed in all black.

7. paige

paige Well-Known Member

I'm interested to what others more experiences ones will say now. Six cycles on the fat 0.5 and only one reading below 200 (right?).

Good luck Nicole. Hang in there. One good thing IMHO is that she isn't dropping or diving like she used to. Maybe this is good?

Ni-ni I-) I-) I-)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.