2/14 Max AMPS 335~+5 331~PMPS 349

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Randi & Max (GA), Feb 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Randi & Max (GA)

Randi & Max (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Happy Valentines Day LL.
    Keep all those yummy chocolate boxes away from the sugar kitties.

Another uneventful day for Max which to be honest is starting to bug me.
    I really do not see very much movement on this dose of 5.75 either.

Max must have been reading my condo again and saw that I was nervous last night about going out and not being able to test him because at +5 he was only at 258.
    I did not bother with a +6.
    And there I was, running into the house, excepting to find a hypo cat and he is "what's up lady, nothing happening here."
    We used the feeder last night and set it so that there was no food available 2 hours before shot time. I guess they understood it beacus the bowls that we left were cleaned out.
    Good LB action, altough need to check for on of the p's

Have a great and fun and happy Valentines Day.

2. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Re: 2/14 Max AMPS 335

And those blues on Max's SS would mean "no movement?" You need to remember that this is a slow dance.

Ordinarily, with blues, you'd wait 10 cycles before a dose change. See what some of the experienced beans think, but if it's possible to be a bit more aggressive and increase Max's dose, that may be an option since you're good about testing.

3. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

I think you are doing a great job..ECID and some cats take longer to come down than others--We knew Max was special!
    Hope this number brings you some nicer ones later today-
    Valentine HUGS from Moonie & I--Wishing you a blue day confused_cat confused_cat :mrgreen:

4. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Happy Valentine's day Randi!

It's a slow dance of love! Yes it is! There is movement in there definitely! Maybe a slow dance - but Max is dancing! :lol:
    :dizcat

have a good day!

5. Randi & Max (GA)

Re: 2/14 Max AMPS 335~+5 331

Well Max's ss is looking very interesting to me today. I wonder if I am starting
    to get better at figuring them out.
    Total flat, mid pinks, I didn't even bother with a +6 but Max came asking for one at a +7.5 which i thought was strange so we tested, ya never know.

AMP 335
    +3 324
    +5 331
    +7.5 296

So this is starting to look like 02/06 where Max was total flat pink and then the nightime drop
    to green. Could be wrong, I hope I'm right. Of course it's Sunday so who knows.
    I can also see as if something is changing in him. He is very alert this aft, sitting on everyones lap and totaly wide awake. Unlike yesterday where he slept all aftrenoon.
    Paws crossed for some movement.

6. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

We are all crossing our paws here....hoping that you will see Max in lower numbers tonight.
    Are you well-rested? Happy Valentine's Day to you all.... :YMHUG:

One of these days I will remind you of how impatient you were 'back in the beginning".... :lol:
    But for now...yeah, I hear ya! :roll: This kitties don't seem to want to get past this quickly, do they?
    i guess as long as the food keeps on coming and they have a warm place to rest their head, they are happy.
    Now worries, no rush. hmmmmm.....maybe we should stretch out and nap in the sun too..... :mrgreen:

7. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Go for your nap now Randi! It may just be the calm before the storm!
    When are Max's usual storms? Around about 11pm?

Yeah, I can relate to how tough it is to watch and wait, shot after shot, and everything goes either too slow or way to fast.

It's been just 6 cycles at this dose, who knows? You may just get a belated Valentine's day gift from Max yet!

Other than the numbers, how is Max doing? Since he's pretty much running the show, you just need to sit back and go along for the ride. No matter how much we want it, the show goes at kitty speed and not bean speed.

I hope you guys have a great Valentine's day today.
    Scratches for Max.

8. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Hi Randi :mrgreen: Just wanted to stop by and say HI!!!

Max actually came to you for a +7.5? Maybe he knows something you don't know...... :lol:

Good luck, all paws and fingers crossed over here. dancing_cat

9. Randi & Max (GA)

You are right about that Gayle but there is no storm coming tonight, pretty sure of that.
    +3 PMPS is only at 260.
    But now that I look back at his ss, the green came after the 8th cycle at 5.75, which will be tomorrow.
    We have not had any green on this dose yet, barely any blues.
    When can I get more aggresive with him?

10. Amy and Six

Amy and Six Well-Known Member

Hi Randi and Max...just stopping by to say hi, no advice to give. Hope you and Max have a good evening and lower numbers!

11. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Randi,
    I went from 5.75u to 6u and after that point, I went up by .5u each time. I don't wait longer than 6 cycles, but I have never had a decrease, so that's just what I am doing.
    I'll be going up tomorrow nite from the looks of it to 8.5u.

Maybe if Max likes to take his time responding, you may want to wait a couple extra cycles. And you HAVE had some blue, so it's not a complete washout.

We'll see what the others have to say.

12. Carolyn and Spot

Carolyn and Spot Well-Known Member

I'd personally (with my cat) go to 6u tomorrow night if I didn't see green between now and then, but I'd like to hear what Jill has to say. I'm on the aggressive side, and I might be missing something. (((hugs))) I feel your pain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.