2/14 Pedro AMPS 98

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Amy and Pedro, Feb 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

Yesterday viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6137

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you. Gotta say everyday is Valentines Day on FDMB. Folks here know all about love and show it.

Last night:
    PMPS 71
    + 3.5 73
    +5 70
    +7.5 79

Pedro is celebrating! First time he has been green for 24 hrs since he was diagnosed. Geez and to think on Vetsulin it was considered "good" if he was in the 200's.
    I know he should be wearing red today but he has green all over. Oh, and he got a "petacure" yesterday as the ole nails were leaving a few too many marks as he did his "love taps" when i walked by.

2. Tina & Sammy

Tina & Sammy Well-Known Member

Hey little green boy, LOOKING GOOD!

3. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

HAPPY HEART'S DAY!! Pedro is giving you the best Valentine's gift ever!!! Gorgeous numbers!!!
    Great Job Amy :mrgreen:

4. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Valentine's Day to you too Amy....Pedro is really looking Irish there though with all that GREEN on his SS...
    what a beautiful thing it is!!!! :RAHCAT
    Hope he can come to Shadow's Party tonight...we have much to celebrate...just the mention of that word (Vetsulin) and I go into a place of very bad memories. But how different things are NOW and that's what is important.....This is great news...he is doing so very well!!!
    Isn't this exciting???? I am so happy for you both!! dancing_cat dancing_cat dancing_cat

5. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

Re: 2/14 Pedro AMPS 98 PMPS 78

Had a nice hang out day. Pedor was preening for the party. Got out his green bow tie.

Nice surf day.
    +4 68
    +6 65
    +8 69

Hope everyone gets a big Valentine snuggle with their kitties.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.