2/14 Skippy AMPS 86 +3 36 +4 55 +5 38 dose decrease???

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by skippy and birten, Feb 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skippy and birten

skippy and birten Member

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6237

HAPPY VALENTINES to all my Feline Friends!!

Hope you are all having a great day with your loved ones!!!

Is Skippy asking for a dose decrease....I did feed LC between @ +3 but when it dropped again at +5 I gave him a teaspoon of HC. Now he is sitting on his chair watching HSN on TV...hehehe

2. Sara & Magnolia

Sara & Magnolia Member

What a lovely surf for Skippy! :mrgreen:

I think a BG of 38 definitely calls for a decrease, unless there's something I don't know about Skippy. I'd wait to hear from the more experienced folks.

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Looking at Skippy's SS, it looks like that reduction has been in the works for a few cycles. Based on Tilly, that below 40 number warrants a decrease.

4. Jen and Oreo (GA)

Jen and Oreo (GA) Well-Known Member

Wow, yeah, I think Skippy earned a dosecrease :smile: Might want to wait for confirmation from Libby/Jill/Heather/Cassandra/etc.

Nice cycle!

5. skippy and birten

skippy and birten Member

Thanks everyone.
    I am waiting to hear from the PRO's. I know it calls for a decrease but just want to make sure since I do not have confidence in myself when it comes to this stuff even after I read and read and read etc.

Let's see what others have to say for tonight....but he is just suprising me. I think that having my parents live with me half the year is stressing him out :roll:
    Even though they love him sooo much even sometime more than me :lol:

But now they are gone he has me for all himself and Luvs it and shows it with all the numbers we are getting since they left ;-)

6. skippy and birten

skippy and birten Member

Recap of the day:

amps 86
    +3 36 gave LC half a 3 oz can
    +4 55
    +5 38 gave teaspoon of HC
    +6 39
    +8 85
    +11 103

in about 45 minutes is his pmps so I am going to start the dose decrease from 1.50 t0 1.25

I hope he likes this dose like he liked the 1.50 ;-)

7. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

GREAT Numbers today!! I believe this calls for a dose crease too! Wait for confirmation & have a Happy Valentine's day!!! :mrgreen:
    Great gift Skippy!

8. skippy and birten

skippy and birten Member

Re: 2/14 Skippy PMPS 120

No confirmation from the the PRO's but went ahead and did it to 1.25. At least that is what I think on the syringe which is less from before. Let's see what he shows up this week. Thanks Skippy for making my Valentines :razz:

9. Carolyn and Spot

Carolyn and Spot Well-Known Member

Sorry you didn't get any responses before you shot, but you did the right thing! :)

10. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

awwww, nice Skippy giving you a dosecrease for Valentine's Day. :smile:

You did right, good job Birten. See, you do know what you're doing!

11. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Glad you did the dose crease for skippy...ummm...are you sure he didn't order anything from HSN?? I think that he may have gotten a prezzie for himself since he earned a dose crease!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.