2/15 Alex AMPS HI,+3~310,+5~242

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA), Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA) Well-Known Member

Alex is fine. Same as usual. I wish i knew why he is getting these HI PS numbers and what I can do? I'm doing what I should be as far as I know and it's getting very depressing. If anyone has any suggestions I'd appreciate it. All P's are in order. No ketones.

btb i have a migraine.

morning everyone.

yesterday

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Re: 2/15 Alex AMPS HI

Good morning Caryl

nice numbers last nite - sorry about the big high this morning
    Hope he comes down soon!

3. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

Could something else be going on? Infection? teeth? hyper T acting up?

Let's do the process of elimination and see what we can discount as possible reasons.

4. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Jaime doesn't think he has any infection just from what I've told him. Alex has been very very hyper and very very hungry but other than the high bg's here and there he has actually been more 'himself' than he has been in ages. He's been whiny but that's not unusual for him. I thought maybe there was 'something' the other night because I saw him drinking from his water bowl and I never see him drink. Jaime said that maybe his thyroid his messed up again but he wants to wait a little longer because he said I can't do blood tests every time there's a minor crisis. He said he told me from the beginning that Alex would be hard to 'regulate' because of the different things he's got going on....I don't know why he should be the only cat with red ps numbers all the time(i'm exaggerating but I don't feel well)

5. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm sorry Caryl. But sounds like Alex is just one of a kind and you just need to be patient.

The good part is that I see he doesn't stay high all cycle and does come down. So, there is hope.

6. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Re: 2/15 Alex PMPS 411,+6~88

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.