2/15 Jan and Buddy PMPS 321 +3.45 325

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Jan and Buddy, Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan and Buddy

Jan and Buddy Member

2. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Re: 2/15 Jan and Buddy AMPS 378

Good morning Buddy,
    It's great to hear your day is starting off well; here's hoping it keeps going in the right direction for you

3. Monique & Spooky

Monique & Spooky Well-Known Member

You stuck with the 3U this morning, are you considering an increase this PM? He's staying pretty flat in pink so I do think he needs more insulin, I have no idea how much more though. At least he's not sky high on this dose (but not pretty numbers either) I think this is a good starting point to build the shed on and work up from here in maybe .5U increments every 3 days (not longer if he doesn't hit green) once he gets some green hold the dose a little longer. The 6U was lasting to long and causing him to have skipped shots, I think the "good" dose lies somewhere between 3U and 6U the best way to find it is by making little steps upward. Maybe Caroyln has a good idea how fast and how big those steps should be, we don't want him backsliding on the progress he made but we don't want to overshoot and end up having to bail out the basement and begin construction all over again.

Will be interesting today anyway to see where he goes, maybe he will surprise us with some better numbers. You can always TOR in the evenings if he's starting out to high. At least you can go to tbp today and not have much to worry about. Happy Monday :lol:

4. Carolyn and Spot

Carolyn and Spot Well-Known Member

Jan I'd like to see you go to 4u tonight unless he is for some reason under 300. If he is, bump him 1/2u and keep an eye on him. We need to get you back up there and since the redux was not on protocol, I see no reason to go slowly at this point. Still waiting on Jojo, will report as soon as I hear from her ok?

5. Jan and Buddy

Jan and Buddy Member

Re: 2/15 Jan and Buddy PMPS 321

Everything pretty much the same!!!

6. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

good luck with the dosecrease, let's get Buddy back on track!

7. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

Hope the new dose does the trick! :mrgreen:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.