2/15 Mannie AMPS 505 (OW!), PMPS 306

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Michelle and Mannie (GA), Feb 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

Happy Monday everyone!

Another interesting day for Mannie: another one of those bounces that landed him in the 500's (no doubt a reaction to those gorgeous blues of 102 last night)- but he really does recover quickly. PMPS +2 was 264. We shall see where the night takes him. cat_pet_icon and check it out - a new avatar for him.

Yesterday's condo: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6325

WCR: not too bad... he did throw up his noon snack, again no clue why... it is out of character for him. Despite that he has been fine all day, and any other feedings have stayed down (phew!). A tad bit sluggish this AM, but then again he was at 505. He has spent a portion of the day outside, touring his domain: very alert, very active. the rest? snoozin' I-) I-) in his fleece bed. He loves that bed, even though it is too small. A photo is worth a thousand words:

RECAP:
    amps 505
    amps +2 443
    amps +6 353
    amps +9 370
    pmps 306
    pmps +2 264

Attached Files:

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Michelle,

Mannie is so handsome!! Beautiful pic!

Hope he changes outfits soon for ya - blue is his better colour, pink is for girls Mannie!

3. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

right you are ~~~ he must have been reading my posts... 136 @ +4 ! YIPPIE! :RAHCAT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.