2/15 Ming PMPS = 227, +3 = 173

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Crista & Ming, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Crista & Ming

Crista & Ming Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...337-5-203-pmps-358-3-351.210772/#post-2336826

So operation wean off pred has been a bust.

Next project: talk to the vet that advocates for CBD oil. I'm more interested in what she has to say and maybe learn from her. It's more of a knowledge quest more than anything and it'll help me feel more comfortable taking Ming off the pred.

Do I think pred is doing anything? Maybe. I mean, he's here sitting with a value of 34 and being absolutely fine. And this is the LONGEST he's gone without a p'titis attack. The longest last was probably a month and half. It's been almost 4 months!!!!!!

It may just be a combination of things though: I'm feeding him more frequently, I'm checking his blood sugar levels, I'm adjusting his doses, and he sometimes gets supplements and medications that I otherwise wouldn't give. Before this forum, I was just shooting blind and giving him 2 meals a day.

But aside from all that, Ming's been getting okay numbers. My fingers still itch to try Levemir but he seems to be working the Lantus to some degree :joyful: