2/15 Mocha pmps197/+2=238/+3=192/=+4=183

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Mocha aka Cold Play, Feb 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mocha aka Cold Play

Mocha aka Cold Play Well-Known Member

Come on green! Looking for it to return today......I am not kidding about my colors.

Would anyone who has gone thru purchasing or selling real estate believe that we had TWO offers in one day (within about 3 days of showing) and a THIRD offer a few days after that all walked away? We even agreed to their original offer on a contract that refused to counter?! What is that? A 2nd offer was by a father for his daughter and son in law and there was some issue with that over his head so they walked. The 3rd ended up saying after a counter, just no sure they want to proceed?!

Got a possible 4th coming, based on yesterday showing and they loved it. The weather was 10 degrees and it was snowing. Anyone looking yesterday SHOULD mean they are serious. But, we wait. Kinda like the glucose meter to drop.

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...g-186-one-of-best-3-days.152639/#post-1604490

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Mocha heads down for you today. Crazy about the offers walking away. I hope something works out soon.

Mocha aka Cold Play likes this.
  3. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Great start for Mocha and hope she slides down nice and easy today. I feel your pain on selling properties. Last year we sold all 3 rentals and boy it was a real PIA! Our days of being landlords are over for good now. Fingers crossed you get a contract and it closes soon...it will be a much added relief!

4. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Sorry about the offers on the real estate. It can be so fickle. Nice that Mocha is coming down. ;)

5. Mocha aka Cold Play

Question::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat::cat:

Thinking seeing a good pattern,:cool: but wondering what experienced eyes see.:smuggrin: Not often to have a slow steady dip to nadir and then a little bounce up and then a DROP again @ pmps that is lower than the amps.:) Does this signal somewhat of a settle (@ least for today....?):rolleyes: Looking for a light at the tunnel friends.

This is her 3rd best preshot in over 2 months. I think I can rejoice in the moment. Turn the ship around Mocha.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2016
  6. Wendy&Neko

Wendy&Neko Senior Member Moderator

Loving those blues on Mocha! :cool::cool::cool: Awesome day for her and a great PMPS. :)

Some Lantus (and Levemir) kitties will do a double dip at the end of their cycle, where they head down a little bit, but not as low as the main nadir value.

7. Sandy and Black Kitty

Sandy and Black Kitty Well-Known Member

Looking good!

That is your lowest PS in quite some time. Make sure and get a +2.
    This is the 4th cycle at 8u and you may see some action.

8. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

Yay on all that blue! she's making progress!

9. Mocha aka Cold Play

reminded of art....yellow+blue=GREEN. Seen plenty yellow and blue, so how about green?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.