2-16-18 Jones PMPS 137 and he is dropping.

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tracey&Jones (GA), Feb 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

I hope Jonesy comes down a bit today. Would like to continue to see green on 0.5u. I have a sneaking suspicion he will need more than .5 but less than .75...wait and see I guess.

All of his 4 P's are in place. He rather cuddle then play.

His civvie sister is going for a dental today to deal with a cavity. She is my scaredy cat. Took three years for her to start coming out of her shell. She still eats under the table "hidden". But that tooth needs to be dealt with.

Vines for Rusty, Tyler, Simba and all the other kitties that may need them right now.

2. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Good luck with the dental. :)

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Jones heads down and surfs today. Sending dental vines for your civvie. Thanks for thinking of us.

4. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

Yes vines for all in need and good luck vines with today’s dental. Hope civie feels better after dental work. :bighug::bighug:

5. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Slide back down Jones. At least he picked a day to run a bit higher while you will be preoccupied. Good luck with civvie girl for her dental. :bighug:

6. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Just got a call from the vet - 3 teeth need to be pulled. 1 was already reabsorbing - called it a ghost tooth, 1 had the cavity and 1 with 2 roots had 1 root totally reabsorbed already and was showing signs of calcium depletion.

Poor thing. I had no idea she was is so much pain. Explains the miscellaneous meowing now and again after eating.

7. Nan & Amber (GA)

Nan & Amber (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh, poor little girl..... So glad you could get all those pulled, she'll be feeling so much better!

8. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Poor kitty. I'm sure she'll feel much better now. Sending prayers for a quick recovery.

9. Amy&TrixieCat

Amy&TrixieCat Well-Known Member

Aw, healing vines for your sweet civvie!

10. Doodles & Karen

Doodles & Karen Well-Known Member

Looking good Jonesy and love hearing about being a cuddle bug.

Loads of dental recovery vines and prayers! My 11 month old kitten had 6 teeth extracted 2 weeks ago. The first 24 hrs of recovery were nerve wracking for the bean.

11. LuvinThisPig

LuvinThisPig Well-Known Member

Oh poor girl!! I send all the good feels that today's dental will go amazingly well! Cats are so good at hiding their pain! Sneaky little buggers! She will feel loads better after this!! Keep us updated! :bighug::bighug::bighug:

12. Moose (GA) & Rae

Moose (GA) & Rae Member

Awe poor baby, no one likes to go to the "dentist!" I hope that her extractions go smoothly :bighug:

13. Noah & me (GA)

Noah & me (GA) Well-Known Member

Where do dentists come from? Why would anyone want to be a dentist?
    I've never seen anyone that needs to shave their knuckles, maybe that's a prerequisite.

14. Tracey&Jones (GA)

i0000010.jpg

Thank you everyone for the dental vine wishes. She is out and recovering nicely. Pic they sent to me. As you can see, she is hiding as she is so scared.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
  15. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Or bad breath. Do all dentists have bad breath and why?

16. Tracey&Jones (GA)

I asked the vet why so bad as she is only 6. Apparently there is no answer. They don't know why.

17. Noah & me (GA)

She's adorable Tracey. You'll rub that little pink nose for me won't you?
    Goochy goo goo! Here kitty. :rolleyes:

18. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Missy is now home, had her first meal and seems to be doing very well. She was sent home with 3 days of feline metacam and 12 shots of bupe on an as needed basis. Her eyes are little saucers...she is flying!

Jones has cleared his mini bounce and is heading back down. Still on a downward trend at PMPS. He isn't too hungry but willing to eat. Gave him an extra whiskas and a touch of 13% as I am heading out tonight to see the musical Motown tonight. Will not be home till plus 5. Hope I don't totally break his cycle but better than too low.

See everyone in the morning.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2018
    Myagi (GA) and Heidi likes this.
  19. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

This picture is absolutely precious! What a beauty! So glad that the dental is behind her and sending recovery vines to her. I can only imagine the pain she was in. Bubba stopped eating with one tooth ache........

20. Elizabeth B

Elizabeth B Member

My stars I just want to squeeze and smoosh her! I'm happy Jones is starting to come back down. It looks like we both may be up a bit tonight. Good stuff!

21. Noah & me (GA)

Did you say shots of BUPE like a syringe? I was told that was a no-go in Canada. Tickling Noah's ears with the transdermal is now the worst part of his day. You're a good cat-mommy Tracey! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.