2/16 mocha pmps 69 +1 76 +2 66 +3 63

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by PeterDevonMocha, Feb 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6352

WCR: stayed high pretty much all night and through this morning. She could go places today with this number seeing as how yesterday she was fairly close to this and dropped to a 23. I will be home all day to monitor so I hope we see some action and I can catch it. Mocha has ate breakfast and is now waiting on her shot. She seems to be in a good mood.

2. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Re: 2/16 mocha amps 302

Wowzers- Mocha sure kept you on your toes yesterday! Hope you have another good day, but maybe not that good (23!) :shock:

ETA - I see that she is quite the diver some days. You must be a pro at that. Keep up the good work.

3. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

I agree... wishing you a good day.... but not 23s! Baby used to keep me on my toes too........! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Cheering Mocha on :RAHCAT

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Mocha's still catching her breath after that ride yesterday. Some nice, calm blue would be a good thing!

5. Sherry & Zoe (GA)

Sherry & Zoe (GA) Well-Known Member

Yikes! What a day yesterday....Mocha sure knows how to make things exciting for you!!!! Great job with her and it will be interesting to see what to day brings.... :eek:

Sherry & Zoe

6. PeterDevonMocha

Re: 2/16 mocha amps 302 +3 244

well not much of a drop so far today, but we will get there ...

7. Natasha & Seamus

Natasha & Seamus Member

Re: 2/16 mocha amps 302 +3 244

Still a nice drop for Mocha & not one that scares the crap out of you. And YES you are a worrier, I know you well Devon! LOL

8. PeterDevonMocha

Re: 2/16 mocha amps 302 +3 244 +7 156

theres the blue!! And who knows, maybe if she holds herself we might see green soon!

9. PeterDevonMocha

Re: 2/16 mocha pmps 69, question

Ok, so mocha is continually dropping today. We tested her at +11, because she was steadily dropping even after eating. At +11 she was 97. Now 45 minutes later she is at 69. She is eating her LC turkey and giblets for dinner right now, but I want to make sure we still shoot the full 3.25 even though she has dropped all day?

10. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

this is one of those situations with Lucy where I grabbed the BOS and shot. I'm firmly convinced that is one of the things that helped her turnaround. I always heard Jojo's voice in my head saying "shoot the +12." You'll be testing (start with +1) and you know what to do if she drops and earns a reduction. Of course that's just my opinion, but it worked well for getting Lucy on track.

11. PeterDevonMocha

thanks libby! Your advice means a lot to us, so we're going to shoot!

12. Miriam and Putty (GA)

Miriam and Putty (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice hooting!
    I just peeked at Mocha's ss......it is starting to look very nice. It seems like things are changing in this condo. :mrgreen:

13. Natasha & Seamus

Natasha & Seamus Member

Re: 2/16 mocha pmps 69 +1 76

Nice BOS! I can't believe this is the same Mocha.

14. Helene & Tizon

Helene & Tizon Well-Known Member

I think Mocha was replaced by Mochachino! WOW... nice hooting!

15. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Holy BOS in this condo!!! Devon and Libby!! :lol: :lol:

Holy Mochachino! :RAHCAT
    nailbite_smile will be watching u tonight!

16. PeterDevonMocha

Re: 2/16 mocha pmps 69 +1 76 +2 66

well, so far she seems to be staying steady. Since she had a 10 point drop in the last hour, we are going to feed her some LC turkey and giblets, hoping it will bump her up just enough to ward off any massive drop in numbers, but not nearly as high as she might go by eating MC. Will test again at +3

17. Libby and Lucy

good, nice job managing the curve. :smile:

18. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

(((Mocha))) Yay! I could be way wrong & am certainly not giving dosing advice.. but I hear folks say a lot (& will say over & over to myself when Baby Blesses me)
    1. Shoot Low to stay Low
    2. Shooting a higher # generally will give a sudden drop (if there is one) versus shooting a low #
    3. I study SS & usually there is an increase (if anything) or just a steady surf.

Goooooooooooooo Mocha!

19. PeterDevonMocha

ok, she only dropped 3 points in the last hour or so. Which is good. She is now ready for bed and so are we. We are armed with both MC and HC food, she has LC out for her right now. Im hoping she surfs all night with no major spike in the morning, but we will see.

On another note, since both girls are feeling so good tonight they have been running around the house like lunatics, and when it was time for the nighttime ritual of feeding and getting everyone settled in for the night, we couldn't find twix. So after searching we ended up finding her in our bedroom, between the footboard and the mattress, tucked into the blankets. I guess she misses sleeping with us! We feel bad about this, but there isn't much we can do about it. She get's extra lovin at night to counterbalance being on her own all night.

20. Libby and Lucy

surf all night long, Mocha. VERY nice cycle. :mrgreen:

21. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

DEVON! you have [​IMG]

what an awesome cycle! very, very nice job managing the curve!
    now surf, mocha baby...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.