2/16 Nova - AMPS=158, PMPS=103, +4=79

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Dawn & Nova, Feb 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dawn & Nova

Dawn & Nova Well-Known Member

Nova is feeling fine.. her human however is really sick.. blarg. She's been checking on me all day.. which is a nice change. When I went upstairs to test her at +7 she demanded half a day of testing worth of water dumped on her and brushes.. so she's in a really good mood now :)

yesterday's

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Re: 2/16 Nova - AMPS=158, +7=88

Hi Dawn, hope u feel better soon! What a good girl Nova is, taking care of you! And she's doing nice with her numbers too.
    cat_pet_icon

3. Amy and Pedro

Amy and Pedro Member

Hi Dawn and Nova,
    Just stopped by to visit - Love your names, they go together so well. Feel better soon-- and such nice a number Nova.

4. Helene & Tizon

Helene & Tizon Well-Known Member

Absolutely fabulous in this condo!
    I hope you feel better soon Dawn!

5. Dawn & Nova

Dawn & Nova Well-Known Member

Nova's good.. she's enjoying her day of little testing :)..

She's still got some happy numbers going on.. and I know it's a ways to go yet before I can get a really good idea.. but it's the first reduction we've done that wasn't diet change related.. so I'm doing my best not to get my hopes up and not to say it out loud.. but I am cautiously optimistic about what the next days/weeks/months may bring..

Nova's dental surgery is 12 days away.. little bit nervous about it.. when she went under to have her teeth cleaned about 3 years ago.. it was pretty straight forward.. but this go around things are a lot more complicated.. it's not just a cleaning this time.. some teeth (don't know how many yet) are getting yanked... we now know she really struggles coming out of general.. and the diabetes stuff certainly doesn't simplify anything..

I'm relatively sure she'll make it through fine.. I'm just concerned about her comfort level and my ability to manage her pain.. my heart disease cat had all his molars removed a couple of years ago.. and the week following was pretty much a nightmare.. the idea of managing that medication schedule as well as diabetes (and my other cats medical issues) has my head spinning..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.