2/16 Ozzy AMPS 374

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ozzy Pawzbourne, Feb 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ozzy Pawzbourne

Ozzy Pawzbourne Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    2 Low Numbers Nights in a Row Make Mama Bean Tired!!!

I'm so happy it's almost Friday!

Probably overcarbed Ozzy last night (ok, the 1am MC snack in feeder was probably overboard) to try to keep him up after he was dropping low and he is paying for it this am with that high preshot.. What are you gonna do??

Hope all the beans have a good day and the kitties surf safe!!!

animated-cat-image-0055.gif

2. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Good almost Friday morning, Jo :bighug:. Just checking in on you and Ozzy ...what a pro u two have become ;):cat:. Hope ur work day is calm and Ozzy surfs safe and well :bighug::bighug::bighug:

3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Ozzy slides back down and surfs safely for you.

Ozzy Pawzbourne likes this.
  4. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

When the dance is unpredictable, keep on dancing!
    Back to lower numbers, Ozzy!

5. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Heyyyyyyyyy:woot:.....just stopping by to say "Heyyyyyyyy:woot:" before turning in...its 11:30 here so night is still young in sunny southern Cali but wanted to touch base before turning in for the night. I am sure Elmo's little bro had a good day today and hope u got to go to the gym and are getting good, deep sleep :bighug::). Hugs and prayers to u, dearest of DH's , Ozzy and Figgie :cat::cat:. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

6. Ozzy Pawzbourne

Ozzy Pawzbourne Well-Known Member

ahh so sweet Beth. I actually came home and passed out on couch at 7pm. Just woke up (almost 1am here) and went to my bed. Getting lots of sleep in tonight! Wanted to go to gym too but read above! Lol! Made it a few xs this week and plan to go this weekend too.

Ozzy has been bouncing all night - been in the yellows. Hubby grabbed a few tests just to spot check him and gave them a few meals tonight.

Headed back to bed for even more sleep. Ya! I never get this much on a work night!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.