2/16 Stu AMPS 330, +5 114

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA), Feb 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

yesterday: viewtopic.php?p=63772#p63772

Good Morning Everyone. We packed up Stu and left yesterday for NY City (instead of today) because of a winter weather advisory in the city. Stu had a good 6-hour trip with just a little food and drink at rest stops to tide him over until we got here (but he managed to get carsick on one sharp curve early in the trip anyway!). He's a good traveler; sits between us on his blanket on the armrest. We got a PMPS number yesterday, but I was unable to get any blood out of his ear at bedtime (he growled!), so we skipped that test! We hope to get in at least the minimum number of tests today. Stu is doing all his cat things, has good appetite and had a good night. I''m holding his current dose (2.75 units) for the time being. We want to see more yellows and blues.
    Everyone have a good day.
    Ella & Stu

2. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Re: 2/16 Stu AMPS 330

Good morning, Ella & Stu. Nice to see that you can take Stu with you and that he enjoys traveling. I hope this is a pleasure trip for you all. I hope you get to see some nice blues today!

3. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Ella, we are 45 minutes away from the city!! Hope the weather isnt too bad, they usually clean up the city quickly.
    Hope Ella is cooperative & has a good time on her trip!! HUGS~!

4. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Deb: Not exactly a pleasure trip (we came down to meet with our tax adviser), but it's always a pleasure to be back in NYC to see friends.
    Roni: I know Long Beach. I grew up in Floral Park.
    Today, at +5 (noon), I gave Stu his ear poke all by myself (my husband, who usually holds him, had to go to the library). Stu and I did OK and got a 114!!!!
    I'll try to get in another post later.
    Ella & Stu

5. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Hi Ella!

How's the big apple? I'm just across the lake over in Toronto! I'm waving!! :lol:

Lucky Stu gets to go to NYC! Wish I was there - we have piddlee snow here, lol!

Hope u can squeeze in some relax time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.