2-17-18 - Jones - AMPS 176, +3 128,+6 112 , +9 158 PMPS 176

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tracey&Jones (GA), Feb 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Not a bad start today and it seems he stayed pretty safe last night. He isn't too hungry this morning but ate a fair amount last night considering the extra food I put out.

Civvie Missy was very hungry this morning! She ate all her food all at once instead of taking her time. Wondering if it was her teeth. She started that about a year ago and I just chalked it up to her being more comfortable. Thanks for everyone checking in about her. She is a sweety.

The Motown musical was not was I expecting but a good show non the less.

Long weekend so will be prepping our tax files (ugg) and doing some chores today.

The sun is out and the temps are not that bad, so maybe a walk today too.:)

2. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Yep, it is a syringe that is to be shot into the cheek. Why is it a no-go???

3. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

Idk about Canada but in US bupe is also available as a liquid meant to be syringed orally onto lips or on inside of mouth. azalea’s eye surgeon and hers and Bella’s dental surgeon provided me with predosed oral syringes (dosed by weight) to have on hand if needed post-op.

4. Tracey&Jones (GA)

That is what I have. To use as needed and I have 12 of them.

I couldn't find her last night when I came home from the show, so she went about 12 hours with no pain meds at all.

I am more worried about the metacam but know that inflammation reduction is good for reducing healing time.

5. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Nice cycle...was hoping to see green though...

6. HWright

:cool: Good too

7. HWright

I have no personal experience with metacam though I appreciate the concerns about it even if the European lower dosages and tx protocol for cats seem to work ok.

I have several leftover syringes of bupe from Azakea’svand Bella’s surgeries. Idk what to do with them as they are now about a year old. Probably good idea for me to pitch them.

8. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Mine have an expiry date of 05/29/18, so 3 months from now.

9. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice blues for Jones today. I'm glad Missy is eating for you.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.