2/17 Ann & Maggie11 - AMPS 189

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Ann & Maggie11 (GA), Feb 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Ann & Maggie11 (GA) Well-Known Member

Good Morning,
    Are you all having trouble with the Board this morning? For some reason I cannot type in my AMPS BG in my SS. :? Is it just me>
    Sienne, if you are reading this, what is the name of those dog freeze dried treats you give kitty? I need to shop for Maggie's FF. Thanks much!

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Hi Ann

so ur having trouble in ss? Silly question, and this has happened to me a few times, but were u "signed in" to ur ss? sometimes while viewing your ss, you go to type in something, and it won't do it...look up to where it says "signed in" and you'll see if ur in or not.

other than that, I'm not sure, I use to have to have major "duh" moments with spreadsheets, prob something to do with my inability to ever figure excel out. :lol:
    I usually ended up figuring it out by fiddling around in the options in "edit" "format" etc...
    hoping others can shed some light, but check the sign in first

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

G'morning Ann. I'm not sure it was me that suggested the treats! I've found the Halo brand in the dog section at Petco. The other treats I give my guys are the Wellness brand, Pure Delights. They are a jerky style treat.

4. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Nice amps today!! Halo brand work for us & come in many flavors--Hope today will br a green day for you :mrgreen:

5. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Oh geesh! I did notice it that my name isn't on top! I'm signed onto the forum but not SS. I'll go play around with it; thanks! Maggie is good girl this morning and doing good. How is Luna?

Oh thanks Sienne. I do remember the name Halo brand. Petco is the store closest to me. I also love Petsmart. Hello to Gabby!

6. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Hi Roni & Moonie,
    Thanks; Yes I hope it will be a green day for her, too. Hello to Moonie, too!

7. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

someone needs :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :lol:

Luna is doing well, he is leasing a condo on the 19th for his one month update! He's looking forward to meeting the new ladies felines! :lol:

8. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Hi Ronnie,
    Good for Luna! Hmmm, Maggie would love to meet Luna. Me, too, for :coffee:

9. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Thanks Ronnie & Luna! It worked; you were right as i need to re-log into my SS! I am surprised I was even able to create a SS as I don't have Excel on my computer.

10. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

I see green on Maggie's spreadsheet today, awesome!

11. Ann & Maggie11 (GA)

Hi Libby,
    Yes, I was excited, too with the green, but I wonder what caused it to spike up to 259. Could it have been the small amount of dry food? Maggie was being picky with the wet food today, but she ate a fair share.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.