2/17 Buzz AMPS: 210, +3: 230

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sarah and Buzz, Feb 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Yesterday's rollercoaster condo: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6485&p=65888#p65888

WCR: I think Buzz is very tired of having her ears poked, or maybe she got used to green and is feeling the yellow. She's acting fine, just not as playful and happy as she has been the last couple of days. One thing that was nice about our long night last night was that I really got to spend time with Buzz. Everyone else (people and animals) was asleep and every time we tested, I spent extra time petting her and telling her why she's the best kitty in the world and how much I appreciate her being so good for testing: always coming to her spot, not trying to get away from me, etc. I explained why I was testing her so much this night and twice I asked her which ear she wanted to me test, and both times she immediately flicked one ear. Maybe everyone else will think that's crazy, but I know Pat will understand. ;)

We will see where today takes us! :) Thanks for all the help last night. :D

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

What a sweet WCR Sarah!

Buzz is a very lucky kitty to have u care for him so well and so much!
    cat_pet_icon

3. Helene & Tizon

Helene & Tizon Well-Known Member

there you are!
    I looked for you at lunch time and I thought maybe you were still sleepusing from last night's pj party!
    Looks like you have a big of save-a-strip day.... we'll see how the day continues to unfold!
    Great work last night!

4. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

:lol: I think I DO understand, Sarah! :lol:
    That was quite a night...great job!!
    BTW, I think we should hold out for the Deluxe Lifes....they might go on sale and they are really MUCH better...with all the added features and all. Makes no sense in buying a Standard Life and then having it crap out on you, ya know? You get what you pay for.... :roll:
    So, I think I will wait to the sales....wanna wait too or what?

5. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

PMPS: 321

bouncy bouncy bounce! ;)

6. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

that's high enough, Buzz, come back down now....

7. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Definitely a save-a-strip day! What a great night last night for Buzz. The beans need the sleep we don't get on those poke-a-thon nights.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.