2/17 George AMPS 103 +2 150 +4 103 +5.5 72 +6.5 73 +8 72 pmps 103 +2 107 +4 93 +5 96

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Gill & George, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Yesterday
    amps 103 :cool:
    +2 146 :cool:
    +4 112:cool:
    +6 56:D
    +7 60:D
    +9.5 67:D
    PMPS 119:cool:
    +2 120:cool:
    +4 64:D
    +5.25 60:D
    +6 57:D
    +7 78:D

Afternoon all
    Vines and Prayers for all those in need keeping @Willow and James in our thoughts and prayers.

Blue start this morning, not a bad amps, was up to 150 at +2, but has dropped nicely into greens, it's easier on the nerves when they surf in the 70's than the 50's and 60's, though I have to say I was pleased to see him have some lower nadirs and spending a little more time at the lagoon.

I noticed yesterday that when he got into the 50's he came and stared at me, which is his code for : "Feed me Now" so that's good to know that when he get's lower he's looking for food, this is something that I'd been wondering about.

WCR
    All P's in place, but he has been hanging out on his blanket today, and not come for a cuddle, but he may just be enjoying the sun. He seemed to be a little stiff when walking earlier on.

Surf Safely Kitties.

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice numbers for George. It's good he comes looking for food when he is low. I hope his walking improves today. Enjoy the sun George.

Gill & George likes this.
  3. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

George is looking like a pro!

4. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

He is doing a nice job surfing.

5. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Nice cycle shaping up!

Don't' you just love that stupid look on their little faces when they go lower and need food? If I don't get the hint, I get very loud cries and then lots of licking of the chops to give me the ultimate hint. (He might as well go get a napkin and tie it around his neck) That would definitely get my attention!

upload_2019-2-17_12-22-44.jpeg

6. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

I like that nice surf in the 70s. Good job, Deputy George. But don't go to sleep on the job. Keep active and walk well!

7. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Off to bed, pmps was 103, seems like he's joined the beginners at the shallow end this evening with a surf in the 90's.

Alarm set to get a test +7. Just to make sure he's not decided to go of the deepens.
    LOL he would look very dapper with his red napkin. George, unfortunately threatens me by going and picking on one of the civies, usually Felix gets it, if I don't serve rations up quick enough. Poor Felix though still loves him and just wants to be his best bud.

Beth 73 and Bobbie And Bubba like this.
  8. Crista & Ming

Crista & Ming Well-Known Member

Ming also does that. It's super creepy because I have a dresser beside my bed that's higher than my bed. So he'll perch on the edge and stare me down from there with this ominous, most patient, stare.