2/17 Jonesy AMPS 337 = 1.0u; +2-306; +4-293; +6-319; +8-279; PMPS 266=1.0u

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Darcy and Jonesy, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Darcy and Jonesy

Darcy and Jonesy Well-Known Member

G'morning :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

Still backing up his shoot time. I'm thinking that due to the dental he needs, I kind of suspect he may be constantly running a low grade fever. Does that make sense??

With February being Dental Month, I'd called too late (mainly because I was still reeling from the DKA and his diagnosis, mentally and financially) and his dental date isn't until March 25th. But I may even consider going to another clinic UNLESS my vet can squeeze me in. Although I'm VERY loyal to my clinic, I'm also not too proud to ask them to "do me this favour" and fit my boy in. If they can't, then I think maybe I should be taking him elsewhere.

What are your thoughts????

Thanks, hope everyone has a lovely day :woot:

Darcy and "Da Jonesy Bones Boi" :cat: LOL

Yesterday http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/...s-295-1-0u-pmps-232-1-0u.225742/#post-2528181

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Jonesy slides down for you today. If he does have a problem with his teeth, it could be keeping his numbers higher.

Darcy and Jonesy likes this.
  3. Nan & Amber (GA)

Nan & Amber (GA) Well-Known Member

good morning!

With dentals, my personal feeling is that quality and trust really matter. You want the folks you know are going to do a good and thorough job-- x-rays to make sure they got every fragment on an extraction, enough personnel to do the anesthesia safely, etc. So, I'm not sure I'd be shopping around to find the vet clinics who have open slots left during dental month o_O, but if your preferred vet can squeeze you in, great! There are always cancellations, right?

Darcy and Jonesy likes this.
  4. Darcy and Jonesy

Darcy and Jonesy Well-Known Member

Yes, I agree with you 100%. There are a number of clinics in our city that ARE quite good, but I really trust this one. I think I'll stick it out and wait, but I will DEFINITELY ask to get on a cancellation list. I've been a good client of theirs for many years, I'm pretty sure I've paid off more than a few mortgages with them! LOL ;)
    Thanks for the advice!