2/17 Ming PMPS = 329, +3 = 313

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Crista & Ming, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Crista & Ming

Crista & Ming Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/2-16-ming-amps-356-3-311-7-338.210829/

Second cycle on the 8.5 unit dose.

I haven't started the heptato liquid supplement for his liver yet. I might try it when I'm up to monitoring his glucose more closely just to see the effects of it.

The past few days, all I've been doing is sleeping and watching Netflix :p My sleep schedule is all over the place because of my night shifts and when I am sleeping, getting up is as hard as waking up the dead sometimes lol! I guess this is akin to jet lag.

2. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Hi Crista. I hope the 8.5 dose does it for him. Is the heptato because of chronic pancreatitis? Hope it helps him.

Night shift is very hard on the body for sure and then with a diabetic cat to monitor when you should be sleeping has got to be hard! :bighug:

Crista & Ming likes this.
  3. Crista & Ming

It's because he's taking prednisolone and the vet wants to keep his liver healthy. I like all the B-vitamins but not the fructose so I want to try it on him when I can see how that works in his system. It might not do anything sugar-wise, really. But I'm paranoid haha! My hope is that it gives him a small spike and that's it.

Thank you! I usually wake up no problem to do tests or do this shots. But I'm three weeks in my night shift month and waking up is getting mighty hard :woot:

Bobbie And Bubba likes this.
  4. Crista & Ming

PMPS = 329
    +3 = 313