2/17 mocha pmps 181 +3 46 +3.5 52

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by PeterDevonMocha, Feb 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PeterDevonMocha

PeterDevonMocha Well-Known Member

http://felinediabetes.com/FDMB/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6445

PM +4 104

AMPS 354

WCR: was sound asleep this morning, so much that peter got to rub her chin without her even waking up! She normally only allows that for a minute, until she snaps back at us. Is eating breakfast now with twix.

To bad she skyrocketed up so much. Those blues and greens sure are fun while they last. In a few days our new auto feeder should be here so that will be nice for her through the night. I was getting up about every two hours to feed her small amounts, but that took it's toll on me, so the past few nights she has been back to a full can and a frozen puck for the night.

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Re: 2/17 mocha amps 354

:lol: I just went back in yesterdays link and saw that hilarious pic Jill left ya last nite!! lol!!!

What a good day Mocha had!!

Lucky girl getting a present soon too!
    Aren't those early morning snack times a pain in the butt?
    You know what? I dont get up at 3am anymore! I don't have that feeder yet :? , kinda forgot about it, cuz now Mr fussnut eats what I top off for him before bedtime!

Hope Mocha gives ya another fun day!!

3. Sara & Magnolia

Sara & Magnolia Member

The timed feeder is my new favorite thing in the whole entire world! Seriously, the best $40 I have ever spent. It took Magnolia some time to get used to it, but it has eliminated the middle of the night feedings and the early morning wakeup calls. I can also stay out of the house for longer than 3 hours at a time. AWESOME. I think it's better for the kitty too, the machine is much more consistent with feeding times than I am.

The bouncing is no fun at all. I hope she gets back to the nice blues and greens soon!

4. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Gabby is trying to catch up with Mocha's numbers from yesterday. And, oh my.... You do have BOS!!

5. PeterDevonMocha

Re: 2/17 mocha amps 354 +5.5 237

yes, we are eagerly awaiting the arrival of her new food dispenser. I really hope it helps her numbers come down in the morning.

Today however she hasn't moved much. About an hour after she got her shot I had to leave to go to peters work and was gone until her +5.5. She was locked up in our room with about a can of turkey and giblets, when I got home she was wide awake and there was a little bit of food left in her bowl. Now that I am home and can do some mini meals I am hoping she comes back down like she did yesterday.

6. Natasha & Seamus

Natasha & Seamus Member

Re: 2/17 mocha amps 354 +5.5 237 +9 185 PMPS 181

nice PMPS!

7. PeterDevonMocha

Re: 2/17 mocha pmps 181 +3 46 HC gravy

unfortunately we did not do any spot checks on mocha since her PMPS. I don't know why to be honest. Now she is at 46 (first time under 50 at this dose) and we are giving her HC gravy.

8. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

good catch! see you soon...

9. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

mocha really means business these days. :smile:

10. PeterDevonMocha

ok, well she came up some, right now we are heading off to bed, with MC in her bowl right now, and LC ready for the rest of the night. Will be doing a +4 check and then as needed based on numbers.

11. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

ok, ni-ni devon. the rest of us will catch up to you in the morning...

12. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

lol Mocha hitting the lows again! Nice job Devon!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.