2/17 Willow AMPS~517

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Complick8d, Feb 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Complick8d

Complick8d Well-Known Member

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Good morning Jordan,

Willow not hanging around in the bag this morning? lol
    Isn't that the funniest thing? Cat in a bag! :lol:

How's he doing this morning? All P's in check?

Hope u have a good day and Willow comes back down to earth

3. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Jordan -

Did you see the note from feathersby re. having extra Lantus to give away?

4. Complick8d

Ronnie - no cat in a bag this morning. He's been a pillow kitty all morning, all snuggly warm napping on the bed. Of course now that I am at the computer, he's between the monitor and the keyboard in front of me cleaning himself, in a nice upright sitting position so that I can't see the monitor. He's reverted back to his old ways of basically having to be near me most of the time. I'm loved. :) And now that we moved my parent's old dining room table in here, he's decided that it's fun, fun, fun to jump from the dining room table, to the high bar counter leading into the kitchen. From here, he jumps to the stove and then up onto the fridge.

Sienne - I have spoken with Marialyce about the Lantus. Thank you.

5. Complick8d

Re: 2/17 Willow AMPS~517, PMPS~460

I forgot to get a mid-day spot check before I left the house today.

WCR: He's good now that I fed him and the puppy is leaving him alone. Earlier he was stepped on by the puppy while hiding under a pile of blankets on my bed. After that, he chased the puppy across the apartment and smacked her back legs and hiney giving her the hiccups (she gets them when she's scared). I found what I thought was a mat on Willow's chest, but after examining it, it looks like he got something sticky in his fur that caused the mat (no clue what). Now I need to figure out how to get that out without making him too mad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.