2/18 Alex AMPS HI

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA), Feb 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA) Well-Known Member

Alex is fine. As usual he has a great appetite. He is being snarky to Jackson. He has been unusually affectionate to me, which is nice.

I guess I was raising his dose too fast (Libby suggested to me the other night & I'm sure she is right) and he is rebounding and I need to let him go through LTS again. I really don't know how to do this dosing stuff correctly so I'm a bit confused. On top of seeing the high numbers, the reality of being unemployed has sunk in and it's a lot to handle when I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do and I have the little one yapping at me all day. I had a meltdown yesterday and didn't post. But I DID test and take care of Alex and if it happens again, I will be taking care of him.

I just want anyone who reads this to know that.

Have a great day everyone :razz:

two days ago

2. Shelly and Spaceman

Shelly and Spaceman Member

I think your doing fine. Your charts look like you are making progress. And Although I am new to LAntus I am not new to this disease. MAybe you are raising a little too quickly. Being my second time around I am taking things a little more in stride. Probably because I know from last time that time is precious. You want to keep them as healthy as possible but make sure you enjoy them while you can. As far as the job loss. been there. I was not working the last 2 months of Cosmos life. It was really hard but I got to spend it all with him. But work brings in the money to pay for the needles so do what you can and keep on going.
    I've used this board to vent many times. Currently because I'm here again, and Frankly, Not that happy about it. I'm getting married in a couple of months. I was all excited about taking a nice honeymoon but now if we take a trip I will be constantly worried. My point is. We've seen melt downs before...feel free to melt down any time.

3. Hillary & Maui (GA)

Hillary & Maui (GA) Well-Known Member

hey Caryl - I haven't been around much lately, sorry to hear your having meltdowns. if you want to talk - you've got my numbers.

4. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

hang in there Caryl. ((((hugs)))) Alex is getting into the low 100's so I think he'll be ok, he just needs to repeat a grade or two of LTS. He'll get back down before you know it.

5. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

(((Caryl))) you're doing a good job with Alex's care.
    He'll take his time and get their on his terms, thats just the kitty way, take it easy on yourself, and take care of yourself, cuz you know both Alex and Jackson need you in ship shape.
    cat_pet_icon cat_pet_icon

6. Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA)

Caryl & Sebastian & Alex (GA) Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone...another rough day.

Shelly I'm sorry you have to go through this again...I replied to your post the other day. One of the few I replied to. Thanks for the encouraging words.
    Hillary, I will be in touch...thanks :smile:

Libby thank you. I'm still pretty new at this and I still need help. I've been feeling like I have to figure out what to do by myself lately.

Ronnie I know you are always there with support...thank you

..........tomorrow is another, hopefully better, day :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.