2/18 Gordy AMPS 365, +3=230, +6=294 | PMPS 234, +2=256

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CassAndGordy(GA), Feb 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CassAndGordy(GA)

CassAndGordy(GA) Well-Known Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Gordy keeps heading down for you.

3. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

I hope he will settle down. I don't get why these vets won't honor someone wanting to try another insulin. Check in the supply closet to see if there is any Lev. I am not sure if Alan is only Lantus or if he sells Lev too. Worth a PM to him.

4. CassAndGordy(GA)

+6=294
    PMPS 234

After that +6, I decided to give him a poke break. He rewarded me with a lower yellow. Maybe we'll see green again tonight.

5. CassAndGordy(GA)

Ill definitely look into working with Alan, but I'll try one pen for now from my friend. That'll at least give me an overview of if it'll be better.

If my NH vet nixes the change, I'll ask the one I saw in FL. She told me she is familiar with Lev, so she is a decent resource and may ok it. I am fine doing my own thing, but I want to also follow the prescription drug laws. :rolleyes: (its harder for me to get insulin for my sweet kitty than it is to buy an semi automatic weapon. Messed up.)

G has been having overall better cycles right now on this dose, but its just not working at the same time. I hope switching to Lev will flatten him out like it does for others. :banghead:

Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
  6. CassAndGordy(GA)

Oh, i wanted to share with you a picture my friend took of my babies. This is their best "you better be feeding me soon" looks.

5398222711.jpg

7. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

How adorable they are! :cat:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.