2/18, Mom's Francis OTJ trial day 1

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Traci and Boomer, Feb 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Traci and Boomer

Traci and Boomer Well-Known Member

AM/115 - no insulin

Hi My LLer's:
    I can't tell if it's too soon for Francis to have an OTJ trial or not because I don't have a SS for him and she is under extreme pressure at work working 24/7 and then dealing with Francis's needs and 3 civvies, one who isn't eating. :eek:

Francis got a 50 2 nights ago on a fat zero, so we're trying this. I gave her the protocol that Libby gave me and she's going to follow it as closely as she can with her work schedule. She does track his numbers but not in a SS. If she gets a chance she's going to write them all down (in the paper SS I mailed her) for the month he's been on Lantus and fax them to me, then I'll type them up and put them in a SS.

Thanks for your help with this!

2. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Hey congrats Mom and Francis!

You got the green light - go for it!
    Best of luck with the trial, looking forward to the updates.
    Traci, so cool of you to track this for your mom and Francis.

Go Francis!

:RAHCAT

3. Deb & Spot

Deb & Spot Well-Known Member

Good luck on your OTJ Trial!!

4. Michelle and Mannie (GA)

Michelle and Mannie (GA) Well-Known Member

GOOD LUCK on your trial!

:RAHCAT

5. Sarah and Buzz

Sarah and Buzz Well-Known Member

Traci, what great news! :) I was just wondering about Francis the other day. As always, it's so kind of you to help your mom and Francis so much. It's due to your help that he has come this far, and to your mom's willingness to do what she can for him as well. Congrats, and definitely keep us posted on how his trial goes. :)

6. Traci and Boomer

Traci and Boomer Well-Known Member

PMPS-157
    And mom shot! I told her last night not to but she did.
    She gave him a fat zero.
    She couldn't get ahold of me, didn't know what to do so she gave him insulin. I feel defeated and I have no idea what should she do now. I told her she HAS to stop what she'd doing (working constantly) and fill out the ss so I can post it so she can get help.
    Bottom line is that she needed to make a judgement call, couldn't get me, and gave him the insulin.
    Thoughts?

7. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

aw crap, well, she shot already, let's try to get those numbers from her, it does sound like some review of recent numbers could help her out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.