2/18 Morris AMPS 167; PMPS 360

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Gwen and Morris, Feb 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

yesterday: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6580

He came down nicely today! Thanks, in part, to those SQ fluids given last night! Hopefully, since he is strictly on his LC foods again, he will stay in these nice numbers. This morning was the 6th dose back at 1.25u....if he starts heading back into those ugly colors, I have no problem increasing him back up to 1.5u for awhile.

Dd & I are going away for the weekend again this weekend.....I have decided to take Morris with us! I have not done long distance travelling with animals before, so this could be interesting! I have received several good suggestions from people over on the community board, so hopefully we will all survive! LOL!

I still have not receive many answers to my p~itis questions.....hopefully my regular vet, who returns to work today, will call me either today or tonight & give me some answers. I plan on dropping off an updated copy of Morris' ss to her on my way to work this morning, plus a little note updating her on everything & asking her my many questions!!!

2. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Re: 2/18 Morris AMPS 167

Yay, Morris! Let's see some more of that blue.

3. Brenda and Morris

Brenda and Morris Member

How nice to see him coming down some. :mrgreen: And taking him with you is a great solution if you can do it...nobody takes care of Morris like you do! cat_pet_icon I would do it with my Morris too if where I go was closer, unfortunately I have to fly wherever I go. :sad:

4. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Oh...a weekend away for Morris!!! How exciting! :lol: OMG..just doing amental list of all that needs to be packed... :eek:
    Hope he does ok with the new adventure! At least you will be together...hope you have a great time! :thumbup

5. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

Great! You made the list for me already?!?!? Share please!!!! :lol:

6. Blue

Blue Well-Known Member

Morris will need his p-itis medipack, yes?
    I don't know what advice others have already given you, but I think if I were travelling, I would for sure take pain and nausea meds, at the least some pepcid and whatever pain meds you are using, plus do fluids travel well? I am sure you could have a cooler of all his stuff.
    It comes on so fast that it would be horrible if he got sick suddenly what away from home.

Let's hope that the trip is a great success and Morris doesn't need a single think from his pack of goodies except his insulin, good foods, and lots of nice treats. :D

7. Ronnie & Luna

Ronnie & Luna Well-Known Member

Hi Gwen and Morris

hope he's feeling good today!
    And what a nice treat for Morris to go away for the weekend with the girls! I hope u have a wonderful time!

Looking forward to what Morris has in store tonite. :D

8. Gwen and Morris

Gwen and Morris Member

He is eating a bit better today! Still have not heard from the vet, but I know that a few of her patients were having difficulties while she was away & she probably has a lot of catching up to do! If I don't hear from her by mid-afternoon tomorrow, I will give the office a call & make sure she received all the info I dropped off for her this morning.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.