2/18 Osha AMPS 151 +4 122 +6 100 +8 82

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Osha, Feb 18, 2019.

1. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

1/26

Good morning! Osha is doing very well. She is loving her blue and green dress and this makes for a very happy momma bean. She goes to the vet on Saturday for a follow up on the possible proteinuria. Fingers and paws crossed that everything comes back good and she won't need meds.

Last week we lost our furry hamster friend, Mylon. Mycroft seems to be missing her. I took the top off the cage and put a blanket in the bottom and both Osha and Mycroft sleep there.

Work has been miserable so I am so happy today is a holiday. I am also actually hoping for snow on Wednesday for a snow day. I am exhausted!!!

I hope everyone has a good day!
    Amanda and Kitty Osha, The Empress

51880969_10218586515879328_8467815469045252096_n.jpg IMG_0738.JPG IMG_0671.JPG

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad Osha is doing well. I'm sorry to hear about Mylon. Sending prayers. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Osha likes this.
  3. Gill & George

Gill & George Well-Known Member

Sorry about Mylon, so sweet that Mycroft is missing her.
    Just took a peek at Her Imperial Highness's SS, loving all that blue and green.
    Enjoy the holiday.

:cool::D:cool::D:cool::D

Giomax and Osha like this.
  4. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Glad to hear that Osha's numbers are doing well and sending good luck vines for her vet appt. And as a continuation from Gill's thread, I too thought of the autofeeder incident with the Empress breaking a few teeth, LOL. Funny but not funny from a financial point of view.

Hey Amanda! How very sweet that the kitties slept in Mylon's cage! My cat Josie, GA broke into my son's hamster cage when he was a young boy and killed the hamster. We came home and it looked like a crime scene. A very rough lesson for my son at his age. :(

Hope you get some much needed rest today. Looking like some snow for us too on Wednesday.

Osha and Gill & George like this.
  5. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Hi Amanda, So sorry to hear that Mylon has gone to the Bridge. I'm sure there are lots of hamster buddies there to welcome him. Mycroft and Osha needed to mourn their little pal. So sweet that they slept in his cage.

Nice to see Osha in blues and greens. Sending vines for her vetty visit.

Osha likes this.
  6. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Very nice to see all those blues and greens on Osha's ss!
    I'm sorry that it was Mylon's time to cross. :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:

Osha likes this.
  7. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Hi Amanda.
    I can just imagine Mylon running and jumping over blades of grass in a big field with sunny skies and a soft breeze and a toy to chase and nibble on. :rb_icon:

Osha likes this.
  8. Susan&Felix(GA)

Susan&Felix(GA) Well-Known Member

Sorry about your sweet Mylon. Those little critters just don't stay with us long enough. Hope you get that snow day so you can stay home and snuggle some kitties.

Osha likes this.