2/19 Baby PMPS 209 +2 207

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Nicole & Baby, Feb 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Good morning, LL :coffee:
    Baby is still seeing yellows & high blues... we have been on this dose for 9 cycles now.. so I am thinking about increasing her for her PM shot today - I am home all evening & weekend - so will be here to monitor.

WCR Baby has had breakfast & all 5 Ps are in place.. she is playing with a ponytail holder right now LOL sometimes it is the cheapest stuff they enjoy...

I was hoping to get some good spot checks in today.. but unexpectadly have to take my grandmother to the doctor... but that is Ok.. Baby's SS has a lot of BG checks.

Have a Beautiful, Blessed Day!!

2. Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA

Lydia--(Rosie & Basil) GA Well-Known Member

Re: 2/19 Baby AMPS 257 +3 232

Hi Nicole,

I can't really say anything about the dose, but it does look as if you have the data!

Have a great day.

3. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

You have been doing just fine--Sometimes we need to fine tune the dose to get the desired numbers--
    This is all trial & error--I have taken Moonie up & down so many times, we feel like an elevator :dizcat
    So if Baby needs an adjustment, it's OK--Let's see what the others have to say--
    You are still doing a great job!!
    Have a great TGIF--HUgS~!

4. Tina & Sammy

Tina & Sammy Well-Known Member

IMO, I think you have seen a lot of action on this dose. Only one pink and quite a lot of blue since you started this dose. Something to think about!

5. paige

paige Well-Known Member

Hi Nicole and Baby :YMHUG: Baby is still looking good and steady (more proof of LTS). Hope you had a good day even though you had a detour with your grandma.

6. Sienne and Gabby (GA)

Sienne and Gabby (GA) Senior Member Moderator

Keep an eye on Baby's numbers. Sometimes those flat yellow cycles can be a signal that the next cycle will show some action.

7. Roni and Moonie

Roni and Moonie Well-Known Member

Well, yellow & flat isnt so bad! Dose adjustment would probably bring this down...Doing good you two! :cool: :cool: :cool:

8. Nicole & Baby

Nicole & Baby Well-Known Member

Thanks, everyone! We did dosecrease from 1 to 1.25 this evening.. I plan to keep an eye on things this weekend.. I am here & going to take advantage of the time. Thank you for the reminders... support & encouragement :mrgreen:

9. Libby and Lucy

Libby and Lucy Senior Member Moderator

good luck with the dosecrease!

10. Jill & Alex (GA)

Jill & Alex (GA) Senior Member Moderator

glad you took the dose up. good luck with the increase...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.