2/19-ELLIOTT: AMPS=296, +2=261, +4=226, PMPS=180., +2.5=206, + 6.5=296...1 Lantus 2.25u.-Cycle 9

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by ELLIOTT & Fran Munschauer, Feb 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ELLIOTT & Fran Munschauer

ELLIOTT & Fran Munschauer Member

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

It looks like Elliott will surf safely for you while you're out. You can always leave a little LC out for him if you're worried.

3. ELLIOTT & Fran Munschauer

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Low carb food.

5. ELLIOTT & Fran Munschauer

Thanks..Ihave a room camera that use for my grand daughter when she visits but.....I know no one in Hattiesburg.You think police would come to help my cat in Mississippi? HA..NOT..Oh well..I will wait and take one more BG..wish it wasn't dropping right in front of me when ready to leave. Off topic..someday,I have got the best (not meaning good) stories about MS police telling me what to do when I call them about lost or abused animals....Someday!!

6. Andy & Pimp

Andy & Pimp Well-Known Member

How long will you be out, Fran? I'd think if you give Elliott his lunch on the way out the door he should be fine.

7. ELLIOTT & Fran Munschauer

I gave him FF right when leaving at 10:30 am..We got home at 6:20pm scared that he would be not okay...but so far so good..He just ate and got some of his brother's dinner when I turned away.I will watch him closely tonight....and will follow advice from members to adjust Insulin times 15 minutes each time to get him back on schedule. Geez...This is not fun!!!

8. Andy & Pimp

You normally shoot at 6, right? What time did you shoot tonight?

Looks like Elliott's got another busy evening planned for you;)

9. julie & punkin (ga)

julie & punkin (ga) Well-Known Member

I had a bit of a heart attack at your subject line! The +2 says 26!!! Just looked at Elliott's spreadsheet and see it was actually 261 - definitely better than 26.

Nothing like a little bounce day to give you a break. Hope you got to do something fun.

10. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice to see Elliot back in the blues at PMPS!

Hopefully he'll do a nice gentle slide for you tonight!

11. ELLIOTT & Fran Munschauer

Usually 6pm..Tonight at 6:30pm.

12. Andy & Pimp

You can shoot at 6am tomorrow if that's what's easiest for you. The guideline of 15 minutes is per shot, or 30 min per day. You can do the whole 30 minutes at once if the next shot will be following in 12 hours.

13. ELLIOTT & Fran Munschauer

OK!! Thanks...I will keep him on 2.25 u due to his day being so disrupted and yellow BG numbers?

14. ELLIOTT & Fran Munschauer

Sorry..Well..It got me out of the house and now I am ready for tonight with Elliott!!!

15. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

You'd want to hold at the 2.25 because of the 51 yesterday....He's still pretty new to "nadirs under 100"

INCREASING THE DOSE:
    • Hold the dose for 3 - 5 days (6 - 10 consecutive cycles) if nadirs are less than 200 before increasing the dose by 0.25 unit.
      • if your cat is new to numbers under 200, it is recommended to hold the dose for at least 8-10 cycles before increasing.
      • when your cat starts to see nadirs under 100, hold the dose for at least 10 cycles before increasing.

16. ELLIOTT & Fran Munschauer

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Nancy and Scotty

Nancy and Scotty Member

Elliot is doing so great, yesterday he only bounced into yellow-no purple, that is a big step forward, he is adjusting to lower numbers. I am so glad for you.

18. Nancy and Scotty

Nancy and Scotty Member

Well there were those 2 purple numbers early but he dropped back down to yellow quickly.

19. ELLIOTT & Fran Munschauer

OFF TOPIC: I am not happy about this..Can someone tell me what this is all about and to whom I could alert about this? It concerns me that this showed up on my FB page...or should i just forget about it?

[​IMG]
    Bj Mattson shared a group to your Timeline.
    Feb 20, 2016 9:09am
    Hi
    You may find Sugar Cat Support, at http://sugar-cats-support.freeforums.net/ a bit more user friendly than FDMB can be at times.
    Cat stopped posting in FDMB when they abruptly removed the Relaxed Lantus group in which she was very active.They have a FaceBook page, too, here:https://www.facebook.com/groups/1519718058357084/

20. ELLIOTT & Fran Munschauer

I am moving on to today's page but REALLY...I do not know what I would do is any of you stopped caring about Elliott!!!!! How to express this as "Thank You" is and understatement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.