2/19 Gordy AMPS 344, +9=202 | PMPS 108, +1=98, +2=89, +3=81, +4=89

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by CassAndGordy(GA), Feb 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CassAndGordy(GA)

CassAndGordy(GA) Well-Known Member

2. CassAndGordy(GA)

+4=341

I heard back from my Vet in NH and she agrees Lev may be worth a shot, but is not comfortable handling his care from that distance - which I get. She also mentioned checking for infections (specifically UTI... which I am pretty sure he doesn't have). So I think I'll start planning on him getting his teeth cleaned soon (its been about a year since he last one) and convincing the vet here to get me a new script.

3. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

Gordy is doing a fabulous job of protecting the door! :cat: Sorry for the icky pink. :bighug:

That is good that he will be going in to get his teeth all pretty. And great news that your vet agrees with trying Lev. I hope you can convince your local vet to give you a script for Lev. Maybe if the vet in NH talks with your local vet it would help.(I was unsuccessful getting a script for Lev with my vet. She's never used it for a cat and no matter what I said, it was a no go. Fortunately I have other ways of getting Lev)

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Cute picture. I hope Gordy slides down today. I hope the local vet will work with you on the Lev.

5. CassAndGordy(GA)

+9=202

I forgot to put his last 2 snacks put so he missed his 1pm snackie =( bad cat mom.

6. Alicia & Maggie (GA)

Alicia & Maggie (GA) Well-Known Member

Ohh, I really wish I could rub that belly! :D Good luck with your pulled pork.

7. CassAndGordy(GA)

Rex got stung by a wasp =( she seems like she is ok, but I am keeping an eye on her. She doesn't want to be touched.

8. CassAndGordy(GA)

PMPS 108

She fine now. But she was def not ok at first.

Alicia & Maggie (GA) likes this.
  9. CassAndGordy(GA)

+1=98 :eek:

I am putting off snack until the +2.

10. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Poor Rex. I'm glad she's okay now. I hope Gordy slows down and surfs safely tonight.

11. CassAndGordy(GA)

+2=89

He is about to get his regular LC snack.

Poor Rex. =( i had 2 wasps in my hpuse since yesterday and one finally got on my nerves and was making me anxious because it was chillin' on a favorite window. So i went over to get rid of it, and rex starts batting at it, so I tried to get her to go away before it got angry. As I was about to go in for the kill, she swipes again, so i forced her to get out of the window, but then she cries out and slinks away. The bee was no longer in the window. She was twitching some, frantically licking and she did NOT want to be touched. About 20 minutes later, the burn of the sting must have gone away because she went back to normal. Having been stung recently, I completely understand.

12. CassAndGordy(GA)

13. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Aw! Unfortunately, I don't think she will learn not to bat at a wasp again. :rolleyes:

CassAndGordy(GA) likes this.
  14. CassAndGordy(GA)

+4=89

:D:D:D:D

Ill get a +6 to make sure he is surfin' still.:cool:

Mandy & Rex (GA) likes this.
  15. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Gordy, sleeping on the job, I see! :joyful:

Look at all that green! :D:D:D:D

Sorry about the wasp sting, I hope Rex is all better, you’d think it would teach them not to do it again, but you’d be wrong! :rolleyes:

CassAndGordy(GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.