2/19 Osha AMPS 154 +3 198 +6 105 +9 82

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Osha, Feb 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

2/18

Good morning!

Osha is starting off higher than I would like today, but maybe she will slide on down a bit later.

Sébastien is coming here for a visit. He will be here for all of my spring break. The permanent stay is in the works, but it is complicated and will take some time.

My mom is doing really well! She is more confident and less afraid of stairs and is in less pain. She is getting slowly better every day.

My daughter is doing really well too. She had a pre assessment band concert last week and in a few weeks will be going to the Virginia Band and Orchestra Director's Association Assessment. I am excited. I loved going to these events when I was in band.

Thanks Bobbie! I will be sure to send your greeting to him! Now if we could only get rid of February and move onto March already!!!

Have a great day!
    Amanda and Kitty Osha, The Empress

2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Osha heads to the lagoon for you soon. I'm glad your mom is doing better. How exciting for your daughter.

Osha likes this.
  3. Osha

Osha Well-Known Member

+9 82 Lagoon time!:cat:

4. HWright

HWright Well-Known Member

What good news for all. Hope Osha holds steady with her greens. :D:D:DMarch is just around the corner...better weather and each day becomes the sooner for ❤️Sebastien’s arrival. ❤️:bighug:❤️ Yay!

Osha likes this.
  5. LizzieInTexas

LizzieInTexas Well-Known Member

Every thing sound great Amanda. Extremely happy for you and yours :bighug:.

Osha likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.