2/23/19 Olive AMPS 250; +5=265; +8=187; PMPS 137; +4.5=63; +5.5=41; +6=33; +6.5=54; +7=55; +7.5=69

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Olive & Paula, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Yesterday Caber 141

Yesterday she stayed blue and green. Think we will do the 3 times under 50 now for reducing as the caber isn't barreling her down like it did at first. So last night was #1.

lots of cleaning to do today so house is somewhat decent when accountant comes tomorrow.

On hunt for new vacuum. A lot of people say the Shark but they don't say which models. I need one that can pick up cat hair well. Any suggestions. Affordable would be nice.

Gave a good day all.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
  2. Bobbie And Bubba

Bobbie And Bubba Well-Known Member

Sometimes kitties bounce on times that help us like today and your cleaning. :p

I will be interested in feedback about the shark vacuum.

3. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

When I turn over the vacuum cleaner to clean it,I don't find cat hair I find My Hair !:eek::rolleyes:
    SunDAY.jpg

4. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

I have a Hoover Linx cordless vacuum. Over 8 yrs & the thing still works great. Costs about $100 on Amazon.
    I have an extra battery,so one is on the charger. But I have hardwood floors no Carpeting except for an area rug. I like cordless but if you have carpet I suspect you'd need more power.
    Any vacuum that's especially for Pet Hair is expensive Over $250 !! Shark Ninja & Hoover Wind Tunnel Pro Pet & the Dyson $$$$

5. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice numbers last night. I hope Olive heads back down today.

6. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

I have the Shark Navigator. It's nice. Before that one, I had the Dyson pet regular vacuum (not the ball). It died after like 8 years with 4 cats and a dog.

7. Olive & Paula

I had a wind tunnel (not pro pet) and it kept breaking. Dyson to heavy and expensive for me.

8. Sandy and Black Kitty

Sandy and Black Kitty Well-Known Member

I see a 33 :nailbiting:
    Status update please.

9. Olive & Paula

+6.5=54
    +7=55
    +7.5=69 she is safe and climbing.

Sorry on phone received bad news could not post right away

Thanks for checking on us.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019