2/23-24 Andy - 247 pmps; 216 +3; 239 amps; 34 +4.5

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Yvonne & Andy &BJ (GA), Feb 24, 2019.

1. Yvonne & Andy &BJ (GA)

Yvonne & Andy &BJ (GA) Member

Previous

34 @ +4.5 :D :nailbiting: He had his regular am meal divided into 3 - gave another 1/3 at +3.5 (78) - am meal 5% carbs - gave 1/3 FF w gravy @ +4.5

55 @ + 5.25

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
  2. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

That is quite the drop...slow it down Andy!

3. Yvonne & Andy &BJ (GA)

@Marje and Gracie
    @Mandy & Rex
    I have been experimenting with manipulating the curve with food. Andy took a dive below 40 today - do you think I should/should not decrease his dose tonight? I am so new to this manipulation process that I don't have a feel for how he will respond yet. Plus I am running out of test strips :arghh: - they are at the post office so hopefully I'll get them tomorrow. I may have to resort to backup AT2 if not. If I don't hear from either of you by pmps, I think I will decrease to be safe. Thanks for your help!:bighug:

4. Christie & Maverick

Christie & Maverick Well-Known Member

Just happened by and saw your post. I'm not either Marje or Mandy, but to me, 34 is nothing to mess with, I would take the reduction.

5. Yvonne & Andy &BJ (GA)

Thank you!:)

6. Mandy & Rex (GA)

Mandy & Rex (GA) Well-Known Member

Yes, anything below 40 is an immediate reduction.

It looks like the flat yellow cycle was happening. You just didn't get a warning between AMPS and that 34. :eek:

7. Yvonne & Andy &BJ (GA)

I know I should be testing at +1 to +3 but was trying to stretch my test strips and thought I was safe doing it at mealtime!!:banghead:
    Strips are at PO so hopefully will be here tomorrow! I will be using some backup AT2 strips tonight.