2/23 Luci AMPS 214 *Pics

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Sue and Luci, Feb 23, 2020.

1. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Saturday's Condo

Oh my goodness, what a fun day I had yesterday! I feel so blessed to finally get a day off!!! From work and from (well, I hate to say it buuuuttt)...Luci :facepalm:

It was a gorgeous day - a little cooler than we're used to here but it was a nice day to wear a cool jacket that I'd purchased from the last Art Show and I get a lot of compliments when I wear it - so that was fun in and of itself!

My sis in law arrived by 9 a.m. and we were off to try to arrive early - show starts at 10. We were able to park within feet of the show! Early bird definitely gets a parking place - which is a victory! Walked around the show and found some very cool tops by the same artist that I've visited before - she has such cool and crazy clothes; jackets, tops, scarves. I was so busy shopping that I forgot to take a picture! Next time, I'll skip the shopping and take some pics of her booth....

I was also enamored with a jewelry artist whose work was done in glass of sea life - and again I should have taken a pic or two - his work was so beautiful and I was so busy looking that I again forgot to take any pics. Some of the artists don't want you to photograph their work and others are okay with it. I took pics of the clothing (below) after the artist said, oh, please take some pics and contact me if you want me to make something for you!

We had a lovely lunch at Ocean Prime - it's a pricey place at dinner - but lunch is very reasonable - I had a delicious fish sandwich with a salad for $15.00 ... not many places around this town have anything for those prices - everything is expensive...so I was happy with that! A great deal for an elegant, relaxing lunch.

We shopped around town a bit and then stopped at one more gift store on the way home for a small purchase...and then home.

DH did a great job of supervising Luci yesterday as she'd decided it was her day for surfing. She surprises me with her cycles...it appear about every 3 days or so, she heads off for the lagoon...at least she's not chasing the sharks and making us a nervous wreck!:p

I hope you all have a wonderful day and that your kitties surf safely.

Here are the pics...sorry there aren't more...next time...I always say that!:joyful:

NA-Clothing.jpg Hand appliqued silk NA-FancyGlass.jpg Fancy art glass OceanPrime.jpg Ocean Prime

Zelda & Walter and Bellasmom like this.
  2. Bandit's Mom

Bandit's Mom Well-Known Member

Hey, your title says AMPS 21 instead of 214!

Si am cat mom and Sue and Luci like this.
  3. Sue and Luci

Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

Thank you!!!

Bandit's Mom likes this.
  4. Bellasmom

Bellasmom Well-Known Member

So super glad you got away from life and Luci lol and had some way good fun! Beautiful pics and have a great day Sue

Sue and Luci likes this.
  5. JoyBee&Ravan

JoyBee&Ravan Well-Known Member

6. Olive & Paula

Olive & Paula Well-Known Member

Looks like you had a great day.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  7. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Glad you had a good time yesterday Sue!

Sue and Luci likes this.
  8. Debra and Yoyo

Debra and Yoyo Well-Known Member

Glad you had a nice day. It sounds like it was a beautiful day with good company:)

Sue and Luci likes this.
  9. AmandaE

AmandaE Well-Known Member

What a great description of an excellent day! I love going to those types of trade shows and supporting local artists, sounds awesome! Since I am from East Coast Canada I also love ocean themes being incorporated to art, it's so homey for me.

Glad that Luci behaved while you were away so you will be more likely to feel confident to do more outings like that.

Sue and Luci likes this.
  10. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad you had a good time yesterday. I hope Luci can get her cast off tomorrow.

Sue and Luci likes this.