2-24-18 Jones PMPS 254 and a bouncing we will go!

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Tracey&Jones (GA), Feb 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Tracey&Jones (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Thanks for the well wishes yesterday. Civvie Missie is getting back to normal with her fuds and little CKD Rain - well, I put the CKD friendly fud with a topping of canned tuna piece (her favorite) ate all her fuds last night. Hope I found the magic formula....for at least a little while. :rolleyes:

For Jones - I think the new pen I started was defective. I started another new pen and the numbers are coming back to green. Now back to finding the formula to make the dive and bounce not so dramatic. He came back to bed without really eating this morning. When I got up I noticed him gobbling down his food. Tested and yep...there is our magic number of 70. So I should reduce back to the 0.5u. Wonder if the old pen was petering out as well. I think Jones and I are in a mind game of whits and I feel like I am totally out classed.:p

Sending some vines out to Olive....honey please come on down and give your momma some lower numbers!

Stacy & Asia and Juliet like this.
  2. Tracey&Jones (GA)

Gave some MC as I had to go out and he seemed to coast to +5.5. I need to run out again so gave another tsp to keep him up. Put more food in his bowl.

3. Tracey&Jones (GA)

And here is the bounce.....

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Congrats on the reducie. I hope Jones doesn't bounce too high. Glad Rain ate for you.

Tracey&Jones (GA) likes this.
  5. Juliet

Juliet Guest

I think Silver is playing the same games with me - perhaps I should stop playing the game and let him lead....

6. Tracey&Jones (GA)

And now he is in Tigger mode....he will probably clear this over night or tomorrow. That said, he is bright eyed and cuddly....so all is good.

Phoebes (GA) and Juliet like this.
  7. Phoebes (GA)

Phoebes (GA) Well-Known Member

Gets no better than that. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.