2-24 Gizmo AMPS=269; +2=202; +5=169; PMPS=242

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chubba (GA), Feb 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Gizmo has been having a great run. Yesterday was a bit higher, but overall still pretty decent numbers. This morning’s amps is higher also. Hope he comes back down today. I’m wondering about MC food. Since my mom was monitoring him on wed and thurs, I had her feed some MC food because she was just dropping by a few times a day to check on him and couldn’t stay with him. He surfed nicely those days. I’m just wondering if th MC food had anything to do with it or if it was just a coincidence. The unknowns of FD drive me crazy! ;)

My daughter’s flu didn’t stop with the kitties ... the rest of the humans now have it also. :( I think I am about over it, but my son and husband just got it. :facepalm:

LizzieInTexas likes this.
  2. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Gizmo comes back down soon. It's possible the MC food made a difference. Sorry about everyone getting the flu. I'm glad you're getting better. I hope it doesn't last long for your son and DH. Sending prayers.

Chubba (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.