2/24 Rosie AMPS 77 +3 84

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Carol in Chicago, Feb 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carol in Chicago

Carol in Chicago Member

Had a scare overnight. Sometimes folks post that they have a "Hi" meter reading. I am thankful I have never seen that. I don't recall seeing reports of a meter reading "Lo". I had to look that one up in the manual. Relion Confirm reads "Lo" when < 20. :eek:

Rose was "Lo" overnight in a before bed test. She is fine now. We have the Karo drill pretty much down now, so no need for sweet butter (although I think she was hopeful).

I didn't see this one coming because I had reduced from 4.25 to 4 in part due to low pre-shot numbers. I took a big depot draining reducing reduction today down to 3 because I have no nerves left.

@Wendy&Neko - do you have any inputs to fine tune dose and keep my sanity?

Previous.

2. Dyana

Dyana Well-Known Member

Wow! That LO must have been really scary :eek: I'm sure glad you caught it. I would have tested again, just to be sure the test strip was good, and again in 15 minute increments for quite a while. She sure told you she needed a reduction:cat:.

Are you just guessing on that 19 you entered into your spreadsheet? If so, I would replace it with "LO" in bold letters, I mean it could have been a 18 or 17 or 16 or..
    She's looking good at the moment on the 3 units.

Carol in Chicago likes this.
  3. Kris & Teasel

Kris & Teasel Well-Known Member

Rosie! :eek:

Carol in Chicago likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.