2-27 Gizmo AMPS=217; +2=179; +5.75=139; +7.75=164; PMPS=222; +2=147; +3=113; +4=87; +5=88

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chubba (GA), Feb 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

Yesterday

Pretty normal cycle today. Hoping he comes down a bit lower soon on the 6.5 units. I’m guessing the PMPS number is a little elevated. The monster got onto the kitchen table as I was cleaning up dinner. I turned around to find him licking beef tips and gravy out of the pan! :banghead::mad::cat: This was about an hour before PMPS.

I plan on asking about adequan. That’s what I’m hoping for. Not sure about the single pen. I will have to ask the pharmacy if they can do that if the lantus doesn’t make it.

2. Bronx's dad (GA)

Bronx's dad (GA) Well-Known Member

Adequan has seemed to help Bronx, he moves around a little better now. Hopefully your vet writes you a script since it is much cheaper online than they will charge you. My vet refuses to write me a script since she says it is for dogs only and IM for cats in her office. She did allow me to do SubQ at home, but overcharges me way too much for a vial.

Chubba (GA) likes this.
  3. Chubba (GA)

Chubba (GA) Well-Known Member

+2 = 147

He might have took my statement about going a bit lower on this dose a little to seriously. slow down Gizmo ... no need to rush! Of course it could just be that he had some gravy before PMPS also. :facepalm:

4. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I hope Gizmo slows down and surfs safely for you. I'm sure he enjoyed the contraband.

Chubba (GA) likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.