2/27 ~ SPIKE ~ AMPS ~ 78 OLDTIMER

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by JaniceandSpike, Feb 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JaniceandSpike

JaniceandSpike Well-Known Member

Again Im a day late with our oldtimer report. Spike has beed blue and green all week, which Im pleased with. I have him eating 3 cans of FF a day. I know hes been missing Princess extra food because hes been yelling at dh when he gets ready for work at 4-4:30. He has never done this. Its like hes taking on a new personality since hes the only cat now. Yesterday he seemed to follow me everywhere and got plenty of exercise running up and down stairs. Ive really been on top of putting his suppliments in his food every morning and I think its helping with his arthritus.
    Weve been with this board almost 4 years and at first I was on it for hours at a time really getting to know everyone. As time went on and I was getting better managing Spikes diabetes I havent been on as much so I dont know as many posters. I have been lurking this past week and its so sad to see so many of our kitties passing on. Some Ive known since Ive been on the board and some new to me. This board is such a wonderful support group for all of us. Its nice to be able to go someplace where everyone understands and feels the same way about our cats. I believe this is a very special group and am proud to be part of it.

2. mybuddybinks

mybuddybinks Well-Known Member

Morning, Spike!!

beautiful amps...and too funny on Spike getting his exercise following you :lol:

and what a lovely sentiment in your post, Janice...

full agreement here!

celi & binks

3. Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA)

Pat+Raja+Shadow (GA) Well-Known Member

Nice post ((Janice))...very sweet! Glad the supplements seem to be helping Spike. It is so good that you are doing that for him! Nice numbers too Spike! :mrgreen:

4. Lisa and Do Lou (GA)

Lisa and Do Lou (GA) Well-Known Member

Great to see a Spike report :mrgreen: and lovely amps

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.