? 2/28/18 - Luci - AMPS 220 - time to think about dose increase again?

Discussion in 'Lantus / Basaglar (glargine) and Levemir (detemir)' started by Sue and Luci, Feb 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sue and Luci

    Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2017
    Luci didn't do much with the dose increase yesterday - resting in the yellows again. Is it time to start thinking about a dose increase to 2 units? And control the drop with MC or HC foods in small portions - would love to see her in the lagoon again - need to get her used to being there...

    Thanks for advice on next dose increase and food to help regulate those drops she's so famous for.
     
  2. Mandy & Rex

    Mandy & Rex Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Mar 22, 2017
    Oh, I don't know. Luci did have a 62 2 nights ago/3 cycles ago. My feeling is to wait 3 more cycles or Friday morning to increase. Let's see what others think.
     
  3. Sue and Luci

    Sue and Luci Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Nov 3, 2017
    Wouldn't you know as soon as I mention a dose increase she dropped to 115 at 3+ - I'm going to watch - just thinking out loud about that increase.
     
    Mandy & Rex likes this.
  4. Wendy&Neko

    Wendy&Neko Well-Known Member

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2012
    I think she's still bouncing. I'd wait the full 10 cycles on this dose to see if she comes back to the greens. 62 doesn't leave a lot of room for an increase.
     
    Mandy & Rex and Sue and Luci like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page