2/28 Asia AMPS 181, +3 197, +6 81

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Stacy & Asia, Feb 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

http://www.felinediabetes.com/FDMB/threads/asia-2-27-6-54-10-168-pmps-136-1-162.191836/#post-2140812

Asia is doing well today. AMPS was an hour late because my alarm didn’t make a sound again, I think I figured out the problem and fixed it, I hope! Now we are back to our pre daughter surgery shot time, so I guess it worked out.

Canna companion is supposed to arrive today, so stay tuned for how that goes. Little piggy continues to eat all the foods!

Thinking of Yum today and hoping whatever raised her values is temporary.

2. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Happy to hear that Asia is doing well!
    I totally missed your condo since your daughter's surgery.....happy to hear she is recovering nicely.

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  3. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

Glad Asia is doing well and eating for you. I hope your daughter's recovery is going well.

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  4. Stacy & Asia

Stacy & Asia Well-Known Member

Thanks, Judy and Carla, she’s doing great. Had one pain pill yesterday and nothing at all today, so it has been quite tolerable for her. The biggest complaint is her underarms, ribs, and hands hurting from the crutches. :joyful: I ordered some extra crutch padding which should be here later today.

5. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Lookin' good, Asia! Keep it going.

I think it must be tough to get used to crutches--using muscles you don't normally stress. Vines for a fast recovery so the crutches can be tossed away!

Stacy & Asia likes this.
  6. Judy and Boomer

Judy and Boomer Well-Known Member

Look at Asia paddling in the lagoon! :D

Stacy & Asia likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.