2/28 China AMPS 97,+3 80,+7 88, PMPS 131,+3 87,+6 98

Discussion in 'Lantus / Levemir / Biosimilars' started by Chris & China (GA), Feb 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris & China (GA)

Chris & China (GA) Well-Known Member

2/25 condo

Just a quick fly by to say Hello and that I'm thinking of you all!!

DM got "flu light" and is doing much better.....I on the other hand seemed to have gotten the worst of it. Was hoping I wouldn't get it at all, but started coughing on Monday and by Tuesday morning had a temp of 101.9 ....so I hauled my behind to the doctor and came home with enough drugs to start my own pharmacy!!

Miss China has been an absolute nuisance....but in the best way I guess.....she's always been a great "nurse kitty" and she doesn't want to leave my side. I appreciate the love.....the not being able to move, not so much.

Hope you're all doing better than me!!

2. Red & Rover (GA)

Red & Rover (GA) Well-Known Member

Look after yourself, Chris. Glad your mum is getting off easy. Nice to have a heating pad that purrs, isn't it?

Chris & China (GA) likes this.
  3. Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA)

Ella & Rusty & Stu(GA) Well-Known Member

Here's a beautiful bouquet of healing vines for you, Chris! Knock out that flu with chicken soup and Aquavit!
    :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Yo LagoonMeisterin China, The deputies and I have the lagoon covered, so you can take an hour off here and there to take good care of your mamabean.
    ~ LagoonMeister Rusty

4. Beth 73

Beth 73 Well-Known Member

Many feel better prayers, Chris :bighug::) Sounds like Nurse China has u covered :cat:

5. Phoebes (GA)

Phoebes (GA) Well-Known Member

Healing vines for you Chris!! Hope you feel better soon!! :bighug::bighug:

6. carfurby (GA)

carfurby (GA) Well-Known Member

I'm glad your mom is doing better. I'm sorry you're sick now. I hope you get over it soon. Nice of China to take care of you. Sending prayers.

7. tiffmaxee

tiffmaxee Well-Known Member

I hope the drugs work magic quickly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.